Cyclops PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my regular cyclops from sideshow .. If anybody has the ex head and hands they wanna part with hit me up :)

03899d7e.jpg

Anyone want to sell their EX please PM me with price!!! Dont go over board as I have seen them sell on eBay for $330 shipped.

I knew a guy who wanted to sell his ex, but he displayed the ex head for a week and I never heard from him again.

It has sold genius and I was trying to avoid the $600 people on here.

Exactly. The last EX I saw sold on 12/6 for $341.55 shipped. Flippers went overboard on this one pretty early. Times are hard and everybody wants to make money, but the prices seem to be settling as most of the over-expensive EXs just sit.

What I've noticed is there seems to be a window with many pieces (or at least the ones I went after). After market prices are either reasonable and gradualy rise, or start high, dip, and go back up. I've gotten decent prices on statues I missed out on when I wasn't collecting (anything from before this year for SS) by just waiting. I look at the same statues now, just months later, and I'm like wow, glad I did that when I did cuz no way I can pay that much. There are and will be exceptions, but Cyclops isn't one of them.

Last edited:
All the jim lee pfs exclusives will be higher in price once there all released and complete! Ppl wont want to part when they have the complete set and it will befcome harder to find, chanches are if ppl have cyclops there gonna get the entire pf collectipn!

I'm getting the Ex :blissy, NEVER settle for less than the EX!!!! That's what happens when you pray to the Marvel gods.

Also resculpting his :moon

No Disney Cyclops hur.... :lecture

Back