Cyclops and Colossus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it's so sad that Colossus is going to be in 1:5 scale sigh....

I'm still trying to figure which other SSC pieces are in 1:5 scale...... only one I can think of is Hulkbuster IM.

They should make storm white and black variant.

I think the Magneto is 1/5th scale. I thought that was a great sculpt but way too small and out of place with the other sideshow pieces.

I always forget about magneto as well seems like such an underwhelming piece... but have never seen it in person.

I think the Magneto is 1/5th scale. I thought that was a great sculpt but way too small and out of place with the other sideshow pieces.

Yeah I saw him against Mystique and he looks tiny and out of place. So sad.

so for 1:5 we have:

Magneto, Hulkbuster... to go with Colossus. LOL.

He's bent over so he'll look shorter sorta like Venom. Maybe about 13-16 inches depending on how much his knees are flexed and abdomen is bent over.

It's a smart strat financially to release the 2 different versions 1:5 and 1:4 so people will get them to go together at first... then get the new versions when they come out as well to go costumewise.

So they will be locked in to get a full set of 1:5 and 1:4 as well.

Not me. I'll either get them both or wait for Colossus in 1:4 scale.

i'm glad a lot more people are annoyed with scale being all over the place.

SS please listen to the fans and quit the 1:5 scale. most of the marvel stuff are 1:4 so stick to that. why ruin the fans collection when its obvious we are ALL looking for uniformity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm glad a lot more people are annoyed with scale being all over the place.

SS please listen to the fans and quit the 1:5 scale. most of the marvel stuff are 1:4 so stick to that. why ruin the fans collection when its obvious we are ALL looking for uniformity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

So true.

I always forget about magneto as well seems like such an underwhelming piece... but have never seen it in person.

Magneto's a cool looking piece. If it was 1/4 it definitely would have been in my collections and probably many other people's

Magneto's a cool looking piece. If it was 1/4 it definitely would have been in my collections and probably many other people's

Yeah, wish he was bigger.

IMG_1212.jpg

Can't believe that collectors don't like this Mag's. I'm all for a new Mag's but it sure is a lot better than the BD Mag's.

Back