Cyclops and Colossus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys not getting the LSB? I think the reason why they went with Bianchi's design for Cyclops is just so they can incorporate the X-logo on the bust...I think.

That size head/bust thing doesn't really interest me at all. I much prefer the mini bust or the FS, just a head of a character not so much. More power to anybody that has the room to showcase those things

I'm really happy with all 3 sculpts. How great is it to have a Jim Lee PF and a hooded LSB? As for Colossus in 1:5...It's a shame, but I'll still buy it. Colossus should be bigger than the others. I think SSC made him smaller, because they didn't want to make such a big statue. :(

If not for the 1:5 Colossus issue I'll say it was great news. Now it's just good news and I'm cautiously optimistic.

Good news about Cyclops being in 1/4 scale. If I get Gambit, I'll probably get Rogue, so of course I'll need Cyclops too. It's really too bad Colossus is 1/5 scale or else I would get him as well. Although if they make him a very large like the Thing and Hulk (but in 1/5) he may be large enough to look okay with the PF's. He may be smaller than he should be, but he might blend in.

I don't care for that costume for Storm, it looks a bit too much like an Emma Frost costume. I like Jim Lee's outfit for her, and there's another I like for her the most, but I'm not sure who the artist is. I think its her regular outfit in M:UA2.

Good news about Cyclops being in 1/4 scale. If I get Gambit, I'll probably get Rogue, so of course I'll need Cyclops too. It's really too bad Colossus is 1/5 scale or else I would get him as well. Although if they make him a very large like the Thing and Hulk (but in 1/5) he may be large enough to look okay with the PF's. He may be smaller than he should be, but he might blend in.

I don't care for that costume for Storm, it looks a bit too much like an Emma Frost costume. I like Jim Lee's outfit for her, and there's another I like for her the most, but I'm not sure who the artist is. I think its her regular outfit in M:UA2.

Yeah it's so sad that Colossus is going to be in 1:5 scale sigh....

I'm still trying to figure which other SSC pieces are in 1:5 scale...... only one I can think of is Hulkbuster IM.

They should make storm white and black variant.

Pass on these two. I'm actually pleased with my line of Bowen FS pieces. However, I could be tempted by a really nice dio.

I don't understand why Sideshow won't get more uniform with statue size. Why on earth are they making Colossus 1/5th when Wolverine, Sabertooth, and Cyclops are going to be 1/4th?

It is really annoying when certain comiquettes are 1/5th and others are 1/4th...and even more annoying when we are left to try and figure out which is which.

I don't understand why Sideshow won't get more uniform with statue size. Why on earth are they making Colossus 1/5th when Wolverine, Sabertooth, and Cyclops are going to be 1/4th?

It is really annoying when certain comiquettes are 1/5th and others are 1/4th...and even more annoying when we are left to try and figure out which is which.

Gotta agree.

Yeah I don't really get the 1:5 either. Why not just go a bit more for 1:4? Hulk and Thing are 1:4 so I don't think its a size factor.

I think all the AH pieces are 1:5.

Mystique is very close to 1:4, not sure about the rest.

Yeah I don't really get the 1:5 either. Why not just go a bit more for 1:4? Hulk and Thing are 1:4 so I don't think its a size factor.

Spot on mate. What are they thinking with 1:5. Probably to make us want to spend double the money to match them all up :(

Anyone have any idea how tall would a 1/5 colossus be? Perhaps it would still be taller than 1/4 cyclops? IMO if it is slightly taller than cyclops it would still look good when they are placed together.

Anyone have any idea how tall would a 1/5 colossus be? Perhaps it would still be taller than 1/4 cyclops? IMO if it is slightly taller than cyclops it would still look good when they are placed together.

He's bent over so he'll look shorter sorta like Venom. Maybe about 13-16 inches depending on how much his knees are flexed and abdomen is bent over.

It's a smart strat financially to release the 2 different versions 1:5 and 1:4 so people will get them to go together at first... then get the new versions when they come out as well to go costumewise.

So they will be locked in to get a full set of 1:5 and 1:4 as well.

Back