Cyclops and Colossus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
st_storm20final.jpg

Storm by Bianchi

I honestly don't like Bianchi's design. Just too much. He's a very detail oriented artist but still....so over the top.

https://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=17057

I think you're right jinxx but I'm not sure if that's true for her cultural heritage. We had a patient in our ward the other day from Kenya and she dressed very similarly to that outfit... even colorwise. I think the Africans just like that sort of thing.

Well she is now Queen of Wakanda (wasn't that the character on In Livin Color?) I am a big fan of his interpretation of Storm and the Emma, but can certainly understand why someone wouldn't be. I come from jamaica all about the color and flashiness.

Well she is now Queen of Wakanda (wasn't that the character on In Livin Color?) I am a big fan of his interpretation of Storm and the Emma, but can certainly understand why someone wouldn't be. I come from jamaica all about the color and flashiness.

Yeah her costume would fit in there.

anyway the cyclops figs look excellent

Yeah he does. The paintjob is everything on him though. If they decide to use the bright and not the muted blue/yellow it may look horrid.

Since I don't have space for LSB's never pay too much attention

the comiquette and PF look sweet

aye saving my space for full size figures as well, the floating head thing doesn't interest me much.

i like his pose, hopefully he'll go well with the other xmen.

You guys not getting the LSB? I think the reason why they went with Bianchi's design for Cyclops is just so they can incorporate the X-logo on the bust...I think.

You guys not getting the LSB? I think the reason why they went with Bianchi's design for Cyclops is just so they can incorporate the X-logo on the bust...I think.

think they look good but not into that line is all. hmm you could be right there jinxx.

Back