Cyclops and Colossus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what other stuff out there is in 1:5 atm? What's Colossus supposed to go with? Midget Punisher?

You cannot make me, I will obtain them both reguardless of the scale, Besides I already have my 1/4 scale Collossus Custom, check out my shelves, From what I am seeing they are both Very Impressive

the original Astonishing costume
astonishing-x-men.jpg

I hate the most current Cyc suit:mad:

That's the version I wanted also.

I hope that LSB (or is it a 1:1?) has a light up feature.

Belts on their legs :confused:

And don't forget pockets. Why did they need so many pockets? Cyclops had a freakin' utility belt.

It was to put all his cleaning liquid and microfiber cloths for his visor.... and a bunch of laser pointers so he could slack of when he was too lazy to fight....

Last edited:
Belts on their legs :confused:

And don't forget pockets. Why did they need so many pockets? Cyclops had a freakin' utility belt.

Don't ever question Jim Lee designs. Jim Lee drew them like that when I was a kid so that'll be the best and only Cyclops suit I'll ever admit to liking, blah, blah, blah:rolleyes:

Don't ever question Jim Lee designs. Jim Lee drew them like that when I was a kid so that'll be the best and only Cyclops suit I'll ever admit to liking, blah, blah, blah:rolleyes:
That's the only real reason for anyone to like 90s X-Men that I can see. There was a discussion elsewhere on Gambit, and most folks who like him confess it is mostly nostalgia. I'm not knocking that by any means, I collect mostly because of nostalgia. but being a kid of the 80s (where 80s can do no wrong), I can't stand much of the early 90s nonsense that appeared in comics.

I think they chose a good pose, could be a start of something where the rest of the have dynamic poses and look good displayed together. Maybe they will add a sentinel head or something somewhere :D

Back