CW series The Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well,we all knew Julian was Alchemy and Wally would get speed so no big reveal there.The CGI when Savitar is tossing the Flash around was terrible,almost cartoonish.The only good thing about this episode was the short lived Killer Frost scenario.

I think it's funny how Flashpoint really wrecked everything but Barry is fine with it.Instead of focusing on finding out if there is anyway to go back and undo it.

I didn't get that Barry is fine with it I just don't know how long the show wants to have Barry dwell on it. I'm under the impression that there literally is no way to completely fix it. Every time he goes back, something or someone gets screwed. His weakness here is how much he cares for his loved ones.

I thought Savitar is neat in concept but damn he looks bad in motion on the show. So is getting faster than Zoom? Shouldn't Barry still be like Mach 12 speeds since he still beat Zoom in this timeline?

I always felt like Zoom was one of the fastest villains in Flash comics but Savitar looks way faster.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

well,we all knew Julian was Alchemy and Wally would get speed so no big reveal there.The CGI when Savitar is tossing the Flash around was terrible,almost cartoonish.The only good thing about this episode was the short lived Killer Frost scenario.

I think it's funny how Flashpoint really wrecked everything but Barry is fine with it.Instead of focusing on finding out if there is anyway to go back and undo it.

Old Man Flash told him not to change anything else.

Wally didn't surprise me in the least. I even commented on it several weeks ago saying that alchemy was gonna give him his powers back although I figured it would be more of a "you must turn against the flash" type deal.

I more meant Julian as doctor alchemy. It was beyond lazy writing and completely foretellable.

There's gotta be more to it though, right? He didn't seem to embrace it, actually he seemed a bit reluctant for some reason... hopefully they explain more after the crossover.

Wally didn't surprise me in the least. I even commented on it several weeks ago saying that alchemy was gonna give him his powers back although I figured it would be more of a "you must turn against the flash" type deal.

I more meant Julian as doctor alchemy. It was beyond lazy writing and completely foretellable.

Agreed. Still, they did a much better job with Killer Frost/Snow in this episode. They used the effects with her eyes very well and altered hey voice more which helped also. I think that's one of the things that bothered me so much last season is hearing her shaky voice while trying to be menacing. The actress(can't spell her last name) is doing a great job with the personality changes also.

I do have a question. So was it Savitar that the metas have been hearing in their heads and not Alchemy?

What a lame episode. No surprise at all who Alchemy was . When they did the Revese Flash reveal, that was a shocker . This season has just been lacking , but still so much better than Arrow . I caught last weeks episode and chose to walk my brothers dog instead ...

I don't know what it is with CW writers yelling out their real names where a deaf person could hear it. Supergirl is the worst at it, but that show is dog sh@t right now anyways.

I don't know what it is with CW writers yelling out their real names where a deaf person could hear it. Supergirl is the worst at it, but that show is dog sh@t right now anyways.

:lol

I forgot about that. "Barry!" And then the police are just a few feet away.:slap

What a lame episode. No surprise at all who Alchemy was . When they did the Revese Flash reveal, that was a shocker . This season has just been lacking , but still so much better than Arrow . I caught last weeks episode and chose to walk my brothers dog instead ...

Reverse Flash reveal was a shocker?.. do you mean that "Wells" was the RF, or that Wells was actually Thawne and the RF?

Seems like these CW shows start off so awesome but don't have a clear direction after season 2. Both arrow and flash start off brilliantly. Hopefully flash picks up and doesn't get like arrow.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm guessing it's kind of tough too when you're linking 4 shows now and each one ties into another so you have to make sure things are set up correctly.

Reverse Flash reveal was a shocker?.. do you mean that "Wells" was the RF, or that Wells was actually Thawne and the RF?

Hmm good question . I think everything Wells Season 1 was pretty good but nothing caught me off guard as when Eobard being the "real " reverse flash . I think I was more surprise Barry's dad was the real Jay Garrick in season 2

God Melissa Benoist is so damn hot , but her show is just awful . I try watching it, but man it's rough .

Back