CW series The Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My guess is that it will be super ****ing badass on the Christmas episode. I mean the Iris thing last year was good, and the RF before that had me pissing myself.

Maybe because I love this show, but no episode really feels weak. I guess my issues is some of the people. I'm glad Iris and wally are much less annoying than in S2. But I don't want more love stories and have Barry being tested that way. Maybe something critical happens like the Zoom fight, and Barry gets taken out. With Wally possibly being a traitor, I think that would add so much. Iris and Barry probably would feel that in their relationship. I'm just hoping for a wedding end of this season, and just get to all the intense Flash stuff.

My guess is that it will be super ****ing badass on the Christmas episode. I mean the Iris thing last year was good, and the RF before that had me pissing myself.

Maybe because I love this show, but no episode really feels weak. I guess my issues is some of the people. I'm glad Iris and wally are much less annoying than in S2. But I don't want more love stories and have Barry being tested that way. Maybe something critical happens like the Zoom fight, and Barry gets taken out. With Wally possibly being a traitor, I think that would add so much. Iris and Barry probably would feel that in their relationship. I'm just hoping for a wedding end of this season, and just get to all the intense Flash stuff.

I think with the Flash, as opposed to Arrow, the love angle makes sense because whether it was Barry/Iris or Wally/Linda, there was always that driving force in the comics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there's interplay better than Wells and Cisco on tv I don't believe it

Yep' let's hope the new happy/peppy Wells does not change the dynamic too much.

Top was cute. Mirror Master was lame, so glad he was dispatched quickly.

They are collecting a lot of Meta's fast..remember the Twinkie analogy in the original Ghostbusters.

I'm gonna bet money that alchemy is gonna give wally his powers in return for his treachery.

Treachery? this would make for an interesting dual episode.Wally going over to the Dark Side/Alchemy.I'D like to see this.

So just swap in a new Wells? LOL, a bit of a cop out so they can keep the actor in, but return the character back to his Earth. Fell asleep during the Mirror Master stuff and the two Flash's joining forces (she is kinda a girl Flash I guess), so I'm going to have to rewatch it.

Tonight's episode was...meh. It was nice to see Cisco's apartment for the first time after 3 seasons, which got me thinking. What does Cisco do for living? I know he works at Star Labs helping the Flash, but who pays him? How does Star Labs generate money? It's a gigantic building and only 3 people work there. Barry has a job working for the police besides being the flash.

:lol yea I've wondered that as well. The building is partially destroyed but has to have a gigantic electric bill each month. Who's keeping those lights on?

I don't like the new wells. :pfft:

Star Labs is a huge piece of real estate and the upkeep has to be an enormous expense.Maybe Barry has been Flashing into Banks and siphoning off a little here and there.:lol

so the lid gets completely blown off the new Wells..what a Poser a real pud.What about Caitlan she completely knows what is happening to her.So instead of confiding in the people who would already understand?She goes to Mommy who seems to care less about her?Stupid premise but I bet they brought Mommy into the story because her lab is working on something that will come up in a later episode.The Downtown Monster thing was pretty lame.Guess they just used that for Julian's character to have a satori and move from @ss hole to possibly ok guy.We will see.

And to think people are complaining about the special effects for Shiva in The Walking Dead.. :lol

So basically tonight was reinforce all Wells's can't be trusted or have shifty pasts, and make Julian a little more complex..

I think I'm watching a different show, Flash is still my only appointment viewing.
I would assume Star Labs and Cisco probably have money coming in from patents they developed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol yea I've wondered that as well. The building is partially destroyed but has to have a gigantic electric bill each month. Who's keeping those lights on?

I don't like the new wells. :pfft:

New Wells is a little annoying.

Also, why is Barry living with Cisco? Why not move to Star Labs? They have rooms there and he works there too.

Star Labs is a huge piece of real estate and the upkeep has to be an enormous expense.Maybe Barry has been Flashing into Banks and siphoning off a little here and there.:lol

so the lid gets completely blown off the new Wells..what a Poser a real pud.What about Caitlan she completely knows what is happening to her.So instead of confiding in the people who would already understand?She goes to Mommy who seems to care less about her?Stupid premise but I bet they brought Mommy into the story because her lab is working on something that will come up in a later episode.The Downtown Monster thing was pretty lame.Guess they just used that for Julian's character to have a satori and move from @ss hole to possibly ok guy.We will see.

I agree with everything here. I'm still in it for the characters but each week I'm finding it more difficult to stick with the show. There are scenes that feel so awkward now, like they aren't even trying to be realistic with how characters behave. The scene where Snow tells her mom that her husband/fiance died was awful. So was the lab guy's sudden turn against Caitlin. And OK, I can see how bystanders might not be able to figure out that the monster is a hologram, but c'mon. Something that big is going leave foot prints if it's solid. Good grief.

I agree with everything here. I'm still in it for the characters but each week I'm finding it more difficult to stick with the show. There are scenes that feel so awkward now, like they aren't even trying to be realistic with how characters behave. The scene where Snow tells her mom that her husband/fiance died was awful. So was the lab guy's sudden turn against Caitlin. And OK, I can see how bystanders might not be able to figure out that the monster is a hologram, but c'mon. Something that big is going leave foot prints if it's solid. Good grief.

:exactly:

and It took the team too long to figure the dumb Monster out.It was doing no damage at all except that the Transformers it was passing blew because of the surge in power from the Holo.All of a sudden the guys we know who are super smart are epsilon semi morons,NO WAY.And yes the Lab Dude berzerker thingy,Caitlin never even mentions it to her Mom.It's like Mr.Mxyzptlk backwards episode,hope the series get better than this.

Back