CW series The Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, this was a really good season opener. I think Flashpoint version of Iris was even better than Earth2 Iris.

I wonder if this season is going to be a lot of Barry time traveling trying to figure out what went wrong, fixing it, something new and different gets screwed up, etc. I'd be interested in that.

During the episode I kept wondering why they had chosen that actor to be the police captain in the flashpoint time line and it just hit me that he was on the original Flash tv show. :lol

Nah Clown, if you think about what Barry went through as a kid then it would have been pretty pathetic of Joe to let himself sink to that low of a point. Raising Barry probably gave him an outlook on life that kept Joe from becoming that hardened, worn down by life detective because the kid had it far worse than he did.

So I don’t think I quite understand…

Spoiler Spoiler:

Otherwise I enjoyed the episode. Loved Cisco and Caitlin (“You know, you would be a great candidate for Lasik”) Curious as to what they will do for the rest of the season, trying to set everything straight again.

So I don’t think I quite understand…

Spoiler Spoiler:

Otherwise I enjoyed the episode. Loved Cisco and Caitlin (“You know, you would be a great candidate for Lasik”) Curious as to what they will do for the rest of the season, trying to set everything straight again.

He seemed very weak by the end of the episode. Maybe he was dying?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I like in your example that Joe being an alcoholic is worse than the world ending haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He seemed very weak by the end of the episode. Maybe he was dying?

That's interesting, but they really didn't say anything like that outright. They just said he'd lose his memory and implied that he would lose his powers.

He had a BTTF/Butterfly Effect tonic going on. And of course, you never trust a villain.

That is very true. I almost hope it's something like that--that Thawn was pulling something over on Barry.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I bigger question to me was
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back