CW series The Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1P7ujKw9yQ

8adc0675eb3bd73dabd7971b751c93dc.jpg

Damn, I was just checking the recordings on my DVR and Flash isn't set to record tomorrow. I checked my guide and the damn Vice Presidential debates are on WGN instead. WTF!

I'm sorry, but the more I see Kid Flash, the more I feel his suit is NOT translating well thus far. It just looks too bulky.

I dunno. I really like it. It's just that Grant looks too skinny compared to him I think. Also.... smdh at Wally. Man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dunno. I really like it. It's just that Grant looks too skinny compared to him I think. Also.... smdh at Wally. Man.

I'm sure it will grow on me, but needs some refinement.

This episode has been great though. Definitely no disappointment. This 'twister' finale scene was awesome.

I love how this show still builds off of concepts/events from S1 and how they still echo season by season.

Ugh. This show is some dang good.

Really excited for a new villain. I think Dr. Alchemy should be a fresh take from typically speedster big bad.

Very solid season premiere! Very nice tease at the end stinger. I agree about the speedster villains. Would love the big bad for this season be something different. But just smh at Wally and Barry in this episode when they faced off with the villain of the week.

Back