CW Green Arrow series, "Arrow"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must say, I died when I read this:

D9902B4A-C3FE-4E71-90ED-22ACD7D74585.png

Eh, it wasn't close to being as good as the first two seasons, but I enjoyed it.

We had The Flash take up the slack. That series shows us how comic book tv needs to be done.

Eh, it wasn't close to being as good as the first two seasons, but I enjoyed it.

We had The Flash take up the slack. That series shows us how comic book tv needs to be done.

Flash was a god send, which worries me a little because I can't see S2 getting any better - meaning may not live up to expectations when all is said and done.

Arrow can only go up from there though.

I guess expectations went through the roof after season 1 & 2 and season 3 just couldn't live up to it.

My biggest issue with Season 3 was that they didn't even try to be a Green Arrow show, it was just ****ing Batman cosplaying as Errol Flynn.

I guess expectations went through the roof after season 1 & 2 and season 3 just couldn't live up to it.
Or, you know... it actually was bad.

they didn't even try to be a Green Arrow show, it was just ****ing Batman cosplaying as Errol Flynn.
This show was "B(at)owman" since day one. They never wanted Oliver Queen to be the title character.

It was way darker than Green Arrow should be, but it still had its own identity, there, for a while, with elements like China White, Lian Yiu, and, even, a focus on non-Batman DCU characters like Deathstroke, but, by Season 3, it was like they didn't even try to, at least, maintain a balance, and they proceeded to just blatantly rip off the Batman Mythos for 23 episodes, althewhile making one of the most likeable characters on the show into one of the most reprehensible. Seriously, the transformation of Felicity Smoake between Seasons 2 & 3 was akin to if Peter Venkman and Walter Peck starred in Freaky Friday.

I cannot believe that they would, in good conscience, subject David Ramsay to this. In my mind, the only way this works is if they're just ****ing with him.

Oliver: Dig, you've been doing this long enough; I think you need something a little more creative than just a balaclava, a leather jacket, and a gun.

Dig: What'd you have in mind?

Barry: Well, Oliver came and told me that you needed something with...a little more flare, so, why don't you try this on?

Dig: Are you guys sure about this?

Oliver: Oh, yeah; positive.

*Barry nods in agreement*

Dig: How do I look?

Felicity: Smile! *snaps photo* This is so going on my Instagram.

**Barry and Oliver proceed to laugh their asses off and high five**

Dig: You guys are ass holes, you know that?

I think the worst part is the combination of it all. The ****ty helmet is bad enough, but with the ****ing chinstrap, it looks like he's on his way back to a group home.

What the **** is this supposed to be?

Spoiler Spoiler:

I didn't have high hopes for the 4th season of Arrow but now it seems like they're just doing **** to piss people off.

Diggle, wft?

I would just rather them say screw it and make him into Cyborg.

Or become Black Lightning or be given a Lantern ring. The actor would make a hell of a John Stewart.

Back