CW Green Arrow series, "Arrow"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the fact that Neal McDonough is essentially just playing his Quarles character from Justified with Mystical Powers. I'm fine with that, though, because Quarles was awesome.:lol

If they just went with the green arrow story line in recent comic that would be enough how their are different clans the fist , the sword , the spear that whole stry arch was amazing. I am tired of the typical teen angst in these shows.

I am tired of the Felicity love story. It's just not believable at this point IMO. She was so much better when she was a second tier character.

I wouldn't mind if they offed her and Speedy went on an extended vacation. :lol

I've lost interest. Felicity ruins the show for me....

This is so misogynistic but anytime it becomes female time the show loses me. I know it's on CW but I'd much rather watch a show about the Green Arrow that focuses on the Green Arrow. The show has had its moments this year but from like quarter way through Season 3 it hasn't been as must see as the first two years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is so misogynistic but anytime it becomes female time the show loses me. I know it's on CW but I'd much rather watch a show about the Green Arrow that focuses on the Green Arrow. The show has had its moments this year but from like quarter way through Season 3 it hasn't been as must see as the first two years.

Eh, I don't think it's about females... it's about having them do something where they are interesting. Felicity, IMO, is not. I rather have more Laurel fighting and going on missions than Felicity making quips and being doe eyed with Ollie.

Eh, I don't think it's about females... it's about having them do something where they are interesting. Felicity, IMO, is not. I rather have more Laurel fighting and going on missions than Felicity making quips and being doe eyed with Ollie.

Oh really? I can't stand her or Speedy, they're constantly so whiny

Not the biggest fan of Felicity, but the show has really gotten better. I'm now catching it weekly where I basically skipped two seasons . Kudos Arrow

Getting tired of the team going out in disguises just to yell each other's real names out in public and on the head pieces. Stupid writers are stupid.

Getting tired of the team going out in disguises just to yell each other's real names out in public and on the head pieces. Stupid writers are stupid.

Didn't Felicity mention that to all of them when they were on a mission?
She said she needed a codename or something?

Yeah, they always say her name which is dumb too, but the others have aliases, but yet GA always yell out Diggle's name and Diggle and Felicity always yell out Oliver's name. Only person that seems to get their alter ego name is Speedy.

How many times do they have to say "my city"? I mean geeze, you can phrase it in a different way. I feel like Arrow says it at least 8 times an episode! Lazy writing to me. Season 1 is still the best season.

Back