CW Green Arrow series, "Arrow"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New look for season 4!
11696370_587108224760547_4917677668000549929_o.jpg

It looks amazing! it sounds like, by the time Green Arrow (yay) returns, Starling City will now be Star City. At least from Amell's comments at the panel

Really liking the "brighter" look. Hopefully, they put that two-bit Batman **** to rest. I really hope he cracks wise and smiles a bit more. If so, then, the only thing he needs to do is go ask Pierce Brosnan for tips on how to get a Van Dyke beard as perfect as that dude's, and we have ourselves a real Green Arrow.:lol

New suit is awesome. Great that this show gets a possible four more seasons, really wish he will be in Justice League though.

The CW has a good thing going with the crossover universe of Arrow and Flash and presumably Legends of Tomorrow. If they give Constantine his own show again to cover the spiritual aspects of that little universe it would be perfect. They wouldnt stick him in some dead end timeslot and I imagine supernatural fans would welcome it with open arms. Hell they could probably even have a crossover between supernatural and Constantine and people would lose their minds.

Anyone see Stephen Amell on RAW? He is wrestling at Summerslam.

Yeh, like I wrote a while ago they wanted WWE's Ryback to play Bane. Its all part of a link up, I wouldn't be surprised to see other WWE superstars turn up in Arrow or The Flash....whoops nearly forgot Edge will appear on the Flash, he has a WWE Legends contract.

Back