CW Green Arrow series, "Arrow"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't watched the 2nd episode yet because I'm dreading another team Arrow. If there's an episode where they all get killed, let me know.

I haven't watched the 2nd episode yet because I'm dreading another team Arrow. If there's an episode where they all get killed, let me know.

yep' starting to feel the same way.

just not feeling this new Team.Rags is cool only when he is Rags.Already completely tired of Rene's tough guy act,I was hoping Church would do him.Mr Terrific and Artemis are useless.Diggle/Spartan coming back into the Team is about the only good thing or is it?And I don't know if cool costumes are going to help.
The whole Bratva storyline is getting stale it seems this weeks was only to show that Human Target/Chance and Oliver had met before.And you see at the end of the episode a photo of Oliver and the Russians being given to the Reporter.More fodder.
So they take down Church and we all know what was coming when he's being Transported(DON'T EVER GET TRANSPORTED IN THIS SERIES,EVER)but the writers keep doing it to us anyway.
Prometheus another master bowman,well I'M completely shocked how inventive and original.No matter how cool or who he turns out to be please Stop'Stop'Stop'.No mas'.Don't know how much more we can take.

I still have all of the episodes so far unwatched on my DVR. I always have a difficult time starting this show each season because I know it's going to be ****.

Now all of a sudden GA kicks Church's ass and Wild Dog can hang with him with one good eye, what a surprise. Who writes these things.

And as per season bad usual, it looks like Oliver will get his butt handed to him by Prometheus at least once before season end. Where do they breed these street level super-villains?

I don't watch this show, but I saw it tonight because of the crossover. It was kind of lame, and it reminded me why I stopped watching it a long time ago. I wanted to see a bit more of Flash and Super Girl, but instead they focused on some dream world and Arrow's lame human friends who think they're heroes because they wear hockey pads and act tough.

I wish this crossover was another week longer breathing a lot of fresh air into all of the shows working together. I bet the ratings are sky hi and producers saying we should just combine most into a kick a$$ Justice league show. Superman should have joined in on the crossover fun.

I wish this crossover was another week longer breathing a lot of fresh air into all of the shows working together. I bet the ratings are sky hi and producers saying we should just combine most into a kick a$$ Justice league show. Superman should have joined in on the crossover fun.

I think they should get together and each show make a full season that leads to a big team up. An interconnected story with a few cameos through out the season and then each show's final episode of the season tells part of that story. It could be risky, since not everyone watches all the shows.

I think they should get together and each show make a full season that leads to a big team up. An interconnected story with a few cameos through out the season and then each show's final episode of the season tells part of that story. It could be risky, since not everyone watches all the shows.

HELLZ YEA Brothers Can YOU DIG IT??? HELLZ YEA!

Well, I will give them kudos for how they explained Tommy not being there in the 'dream universe', lol..

Thought it was good episode. Who here wouldn't want to presented with a chance to interact with family and friends that have passed on?

The little showdown at the was kewl.

just read the last couple pages and it appears I'm not missing much by giving up on this show....quit watching towards the end of last season..

I'm not sure all the Arrow hate is warranted. I think part of the problem is that Flash and Supergirl are (usually) superior shows and they make Arrow look bad in comparison. I think the problem is Arrow was created to be a show with some light comic book elements and gradually evolved into a full on superhero show whereas the other shows were created from jump to be super comic booky. Arrow has suffered by trying to combine both approaches with mixed results. As someone who's been watching all of the 4 cw hero shows from the beginning(I did take a brief dip out of arrow about halfway through season 1 though. I returned about 3 episodes into season 2), I think season 5 is more focused and overall better than 3 and 4. Nothing has matched season 2 for me but it's more consistant than 3 and 4. And for what they're worth, I like big chunks of 3 and thought Damian Darkh was a fun villain in 4.

Arrow started losing me when they made him Batman. The romance with Felicity also made me want to stop watching. The show fell into a horrible formula of

1) Oh ****, we have a problem
2) These flashbacks are a complete waste of time
3) Felicity cries
4) Other characters do stuff that I don't care about
5) More waste of time flashbacks
6) I'm Batman
7) Dark shots with people fighting in which you can't really tell what's happening
8) Thank goodness we stopped X from happening--oh wait, we messed stuff up worse? Dammit.
9) Wrap it up with an unnecessary check on how Felicity and Oliver's relationship is doing (probably awful).

Back