CW Green Arrow series, "Arrow"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a show on a channel that caters to teenage girls. Sadly I think the relationship stuff is sticking around...

That Felicity/Ollie romance was the one thing I really hated about the episode. Man, that really felt forced.

After two seasons of Emily Bett-Rickards giving shirtless GA doe eyes, it was about time they did something about it. I'm betting they're trying to set up an Olicitarry love triangle for that Flash/Arrow crossover.:lol

Great opening episode, but I have to agree - let's not do this flip flop thing on a relationship. I'm hoping that's the point of Felicity's speech to him, either put up or shut up.

As to Vertigo, it was just weird for me to see him playing a villain here and on the Blacklist at the same time...

He's also currently on Manhattan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this show is low on the totem pole (forget you Gothingham!) but it's official, I'm tired of the flashbacks. Thea is still barely above non-entity status, but whatever, we got some serious LOA action coming up next ep. I was thankful Ollie was still a beast in combat in that Corto Maltese showdown. Everybody cleaned up well, I was proud.

Does anyone else think their Ted Grant is terrible? I mean, I already was skeptical because he wasn't a rough, tough, past his prime fighter, like I've always known Wildcat to be, but damn, his line delivery was cringe inducing. The whole time he's talking to Laurel, I'm like "c'mon, man."

Yeah, he's a non-entity designed to bring Laurel up to speed for the BC role. He feels like a throw away character right now.

It makes me sad, though, because Wildcat's awesome. Part of me wants them to do a partial retcon and make him Wildcat's son Tommy from the more recent comics. Just make his name Ted Jr. and get rid of the illegitimate aspect.:lol I'm really excited to see what they do with Ra's, though.

I am curious what Laurel will look like as BC, though. She looks a lot better than last season, that's for sure.

Does anyone else think their Ted Grant is terrible? I mean, I already was skeptical because he wasn't a rough, tough, past his prime fighter, like I've always known Wildcat to be, but damn, his line delivery was cringe inducing. The whole time he's talking to Laurel, I'm like "c'mon, man."

In a show that normally impresses me with its ability to effectively bring in other DC characters and find actors that portray them, convincingly, I have to agree that I wasn't too impressed with Arrow's version of Ted Grant. I won't say it's completely the actor's fault, as I didn't think the dialogue in that scene was very good to begin with, but the delivery also was not great. I don't know, maybe the character will grow on me. This week, he seemed like the weak link in an otherwise-good episode.

There's a part of me that loves how they're incorporating all of these characters, but with everyone from Harley Quinn to Ra's now having appeared, I'm going to feel gypped if we don't see CW Batman. He doesn't even need his own show, but they've got to have him at some point. Using all his villains without him appearing just feels wrong to me.:lol

All I could think about while watching Nyssa, Ollie, and Merlyn fight was...why aren't these licensed for 1:6 yet? :lol

Damn, these archers would look kick ass on display.

Yeah, I really don't give a **** what anybody thinks, I'm digging Flash's suit the more I see it. That train sequence was so badass.

The actor for R'as was disappointing imo, didn't like his voice and didn't look right to me or intimidating.

Not a bad episode.

Back