Custom Printed 89 Nicholson Joker Pants limited run..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually I am doing the hankercheif with the scarf, I just forgot to mention it. I have the perfect color and type of fabric. As for the polkadot pattern I am experimenting with some ideas on it. I will just have to see how it turns out.

Thanks again to all,
Ryan

Actually I am doing the hankercheif with the scarf, I just forgot to mention it. I have the perfect color and type of fabric. As for the polkadot pattern I am experimenting with some ideas on it. I will just have to see how it turns out.

Thanks again to all,
Ryan

OK, Ryan, then I'm in for the pants, scarf and hankie... keep me on the limited list please.

hey ryan, if you're doing the shirt too dude, would you mind if i paid for the trousers and shirt together? hankerchief and scarf too? if not, it's ok. but if it is possible, it would be a great help. let me know. news of an orangey orange fanta shirt is very welcome!

I have been working with the shirt some. I would really like to find some of the super small buttons like the ones on the century joker figure. The shirt itself isnt all that tough but it has some pieces I would like to use but haven't run down yet. Of coarse for me the pants were the biggest problem I had with the figure so they were done first :D I will keep everyone posted on the individual projects as they happen though. As everyone has prob seen I have several things in development atm but it is all needed:lol

Thanks,
Ryan

As a side note and I know this is a little different but another thing I have been working on is casting another set of hands that are the correct purple. The ones that come with it always bugged me alot, like they really stick out.
I pressure cast a set of them already and they turned out great casting wise, now I am tweaking the resin mix to get the right shade of purple. I also will prob cast them in a semi flexible urethane so the wrist pegs will pop on like the real ones. I really want to do them in tinted resin instead of painting them beacause paint usually rubs of esp when changing guns and so forth.

Thanks,
Ryan

These are storming along very well. I plan to start shipping these early next week so I am sending out payment requests today. I will post my updated list when I get home from work to make sure nobody is overlooked. Let me know if anyone has any questions.

Thanks a bunch,
Ryan

Also I should mention that I am closing this fist run as of today. If more people are interested I will start a second run list because I will have to order more fabric.

Again Thanks to all for the orders!
Ryan

Ryan,
As mentioned please hold my stuff (pants and crystal set) until the New Year. I may want a hankie and scarf too...:D

Very nice to know they are going to be shipped so soon :)

Joker can't wait to wear them, it is cold out here ;-)

Afbeelding7.png

Also I should mention that I am closing this fist run as of today. If more people are interested I will start a second run list because I will have to order more fabric.

Again Thanks to all for the orders!
Ryan

I assume I'm on that list... but I want to get the scarf and hanky too, so I can wait until that's done if need be. Tell me if you'd pefer to do different orders (pants now, rest later) or if you want to do an all-in-one order later.

Thanks Ryan!

Of coarse you are on the list. You and Coco were the first two people I thought of when I started this project. :lol It is prob easier to do the pants now until I get an eta on the tie hanky combo.

Thanks,
Ryan

Ok I think this is right and up to date. If anything is not correct just let me know. Again these will start shipping at the beginning of next week. The P by your name means payment received and you are ready to go.

Thanks,
Ryan

Joker Pants

1. drjedisith x2 - P
2. amarcord - P
3. Cocoboloboy - P
4. kgrhoad - P
5. pjam
6. Wor-Gar
7. eighthsamurai
8. small studios
9. bwayne x2 - P