Custom Printed 89 Nicholson Joker Pants limited run..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlindVoyeur

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok finally after many prototypes and so forth and getting my final fabric print in last week, I am ready to offer my custom printed 89 Joker pants. They are made almost identical to the Century Joker pants for that baggy fit. They are 100% high quality cotton and have functional belt loops and working pockets. Since they are made to replace the Century Joker ones they have a wide waist to allow for the "belly" that figure has so you will probably have to pad the middle if using it for a bash. They run $25.00 plus $4.00 shipping. I am very pleased with the way these turned out and make a really nice upgrade to your current Joker. If you have any questionf feel free to ask.

Thanks Again,
Ryan

pants-final.jpg

pants-f.jpg

pants-f1.jpg

Joker Pants

1. drjedisith x2 - P
2. amarcord - P
3. Cocoboloboy - P
4. kgrhoad - P
5. pjam - Shipping Later.
6. Wor-Gar
7. eighthsamurai
8. small studios
9. bwayne x2 - P
10. elvis1976

Last edited:
Those are awesome !!!
Jokers my fav !
Id buy em now, but I need to find the rest of the outfit....and a body....and hands....and a head....and hat.....and stuff........

These pants are JOKER APPROVED !!

Jkr.jpg

nicely done - i'm in for a pair. paypal you this afternoon. now all we need is an orangey shirt and the century toys fig will be perfect (with les' head).

:rock Fantastic! They look great on him Ryan. You already know I'm interested.

Now get to work on that orange shirt! :D

VERY nice, Ryan! Pretty much dead on to Jack's pants!

Pleated, right? With a velcro 'zipper' like the Century pants or snaps?

They are pleated and velcro zippered just like the Century ones. The only differenece between the two is, I made the hips just slightly baggier so they hang more natural. Here is a better picture of the top of the pants (NOTE! the pants in this picture are from an earlier prototype and the color print was a little different which is why they look lighter, but the cut and fit is the same.)

pants1.jpg

Thanks to all,
Ryan

I am working on the orange shirt but it will be after the first of the year. (Been a little busy lately as most of you can tell :lol )

Oh yeah I forgot to mention I have the perfect color and material to make a much nicer bow tie than the light blue one so that may come up as well.

Thanks,
Ryan

man,i'm looking for this kinf of trousers but in black and white! Like the one he's wearing in the scene where he is wearing black and white! DO you think it's possible?

I could do them in Black and White. I will have to check the movie and see exactly what the pattern in like and so forth. I will let you know.

The pattern for the black and white pants is exactly the same as the multi color pants. I'd be very interested in a pair of those also since I'm working on a mime Joker myself.

Definitely interested, Ryan. Very nice work there. :D

What ever happened to the Jor El Crystals, Bro? Just asking...

Definitely interested, Ryan. Very nice work there. :D

What ever happened to the Jor El Crystals, Bro? Just asking...

They were delayed for a while which you knew. Then earlier this Summer I finally offered them in an interest thread but got zero responses on them :(
I just figured I missed the boat with interest and didn't really push it much because they are kind of a pain to make anyway.
If you are still interested I can send you a set out of the few I have left.
Here is a pic of how the final clear one came out. (It hasn't ben trimmed in this picture)

crystal.jpg

Thanks,
Ryan

They were delayed for a while which you knew. Then earlier this Summer I finally offered them in an interest thread but got zero responses on them :(
I just figured I missed the boat with interest and didn't really push it much because they are kind of a pain to make anyway.
If you are still interested I can send you a set out of the few I have left.
Here is a pic of how the final clear one came out. (It hasn't ben trimmed in this picture)

crystal.jpg

Thanks,
Ryan

Thanks for holding a set for me, Ryan! We'll make it happen 1st week of New Year. :D

Oh yeah I forgot to mention I have the perfect color and material to make a much nicer bow tie than the light blue one so that may come up as well.

Thanks,
Ryan

I'm in for the scarf too if you can find that material... it's a tough one, kinda teal with that faint pokadot pattern. And you might as well add a handkerchief too, same material.

You might as well re-do the whole outfit Ryan. We'd all by it.:D Although I think his beret and trencher are killer. They're the best part of his outfit.

Back