Custom Printed 89 Nicholson Joker Pants limited run..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Ryan .. err ... I know your busy but I'm just wondering if you got my pms regarding the Leon pants I sent over to you ?.
I know you probably wont be doing them yet but I'm not sure if your able to do them or not since it was never actually confirmed when you recieved them and I haven't even paid you yet.. :monkey1:lol

Let me know mate :cool:,

Cheers ,

Tay

Tay,

I have got to them. They are not a problem at all actually. I should be able to send them out to you this weekend :D

Thanks,
Ryan

Ding ding ding.. Round 2 coming up!

row.jpg

These look great! :rock Just let me know where to send payment for them.

Tay,

I have got to them. They are not a problem at all actually. I should be able to send them out to you this weekend :D

Thanks,
Ryan

dude you rock man.
Sorry I've been sending several pms. I was just a little worried since I can't find any pants for him and its the last thing I needed.
You rock man. :rock Let me know when you want the cash and how much. :cool:

Tay

Those are awesome !!!
Jokers my fav !
Id buy em now, but I need to find the rest of the outfit....and a body....and hands....and a head....and hat.....and stuff........

These pants are JOKER APPROVED !!

Jkr.jpg

You can get the head and hats from the old vinyl kits.

weird.. i pm'd him and even chat with him he always seems to have extra pairs laying around but when i ask for his paypal or an invoice he disappears.

Back