Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure, I'll have to check on that, unless someone else can confirm?

With the TTM22 Slim neck piece, which btw you can get cheaper than the Joker ones in the links (I got mine for like under $5 from blackopstoys on eBay, you just have to wait for him to list them as he lists TrueType parts), the top portion that goes into the head is small enough to fit in the Bruce Wayne head, while the bottom portion fits onto TT bodies, unlike the Bruce Wayne black one which has a smaller hole and thus cannot fit onto a TT body.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ACTION-FIGURE-1-6-Hot-Toys-True-Type-22-Slim-Body-Small-Neck-Pin-Story-BBI-/350855009721?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&nma=true&si=4Q491WHA%252Fta4RpWFl%252BoXGt5s1pw%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Looking at it now just from the pictures, the Joker ones look bigger. But wait to see if other people confirm.

Sorry for the dumb question, I'm new here.
I couldn't find an tutorial for this, but, how can I put bruce wayne's head on a TTM21?

I only need to change that black neck adapter to a regular one, like this?
$T2eC16F,!zQE9s3sqJqLBRmmoVE7o!~~60_57.JPG

go to the dx 12 custom page, you need to thrim the peg so it can fit inside the head.

Yep, you can do that as well. I'm afraid of doing modifications so I just settled on the TTM22 Slim neck joint, fits perfectly.

^^^ Did you put Dx02 boots onto your TF Batman figure? Is there any chemical reaction or are they a good replacement/back-up in case the ankle peg breaks?

^^^ Did you put Dx02 boots onto your TF Batman figure? Is there any chemical reaction or are they a good replacement/back-up in case the ankle peg breaks?

Do you mean the Batman Begins Toy Fair Exclusive figure? The BB figure boots are very similar in design to the DX02 so they look great on the BB figure, as for a bad chemical reaction, I have heard about things like this but so far so good no problems. I have had the DX02 boots on my BB figure for about 2-3 weeks.

Do you mean the Batman Begins Toy Fair Exclusive figure? The BB figure boots are very similar in design to the DX02 so they look great on the BB figure, as for a bad chemical reaction, I have heard about things like this but so far so good no problems. I have had the DX02 boots on my BB figure for about 2-3 weeks.

Yeah, I know people posted pics of the DX12 boots on the TF Batman having a weird reaction so I wanted to check and see if the DX02 was the same or not. Keep me posted if you can, mate. I'm thinking of following suit if my joint breaks, in which case it'll cost about $85 on eBay to get an extra pair of DX02 boots...

I'm still having trouble getting the suit on mine to fit tighter on the body so he doesn't look so bulky. Any advice? It's on the Harvey Dent body which I think is TTM21 Regular. Is the body too big? Would a narrow shoulder body help fix this or would the suit look big on that?

dw316 I think you could make your suit look better just by posing him and futzing the clothes to get the most out of the suit. No figure looks right just standing around, put a hand on his hip, in his pocket, or make him look like he's tying his shoe, I'm sure you'll find a pose that makes that suit feel right, this is mine at the moment.

41Nugba.jpg

I'm still having trouble getting the suit on mine to fit tighter on the body so he doesn't look so bulky. Any advice? It's on the Harvey Dent body which I think is TTM21 Regular. Is the body too big? Would a narrow shoulder body help fix this or would the suit look big on that?

Looks like material is just too thick. Try without the vest. Also you could try to bring the collar closer together using a thin wire. It's usually a trick used on Terminator Arnie's leather jacket.

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Here he is sans the vest. Fits a bit tighter now without that extra layer. Not sure if its apparent in the picture due to the angle but his shoulders still look a little broad to me because of the body, but I don't know, maybe he looks better? I'll take more pics with different angles and some poses later when I get back home from set. Thank you for all the suggestions so far! :hi5:

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvf_28O0b9U[/ame] this is a video of my armoury and kit bash bruce wayne hope you enjoy

Here he is sans the vest. Fits a bit tighter now without that extra layer. Not sure if its apparent in the picture due to the angle but his shoulders still look a little broad to me because of the body, but I don't know, maybe he looks better? I'll take more pics with different angles and some poses later when I get back home from set. Thank you for all the suggestions so far! :hi5:

Could I see some more pictures? I am considering getting this for my Two Face kitbash but the suit seems very baggy in most pictures, here it still looks baggy (especially the pants) but better than most I've seen so far..

Could I see some more pictures? I am considering getting this for my Two Face kitbash but the suit seems very baggy in most pictures, here it still looks baggy (especially the pants) but better than most I've seen so far..

Please excuse the broken focus camera.

Back