Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have experience with Pop Toys suits? Planning to get a few for my Bruce and Harvey Dent kitbashes but really unsure about them since I can't recall ever seeing them in hand..

I bought the blue striped version. Feels nice. I haven't bought a body yet, but the suit looks promising. The shoes are horrible though. Hahahahahaha.

How many pages back RedRobin82? Went back to 190.

here you go :) also the tie is normal length, but it was sticking up at the time i took the pic.

372.png

What body type figure did you for that kitbash Bruce Wayne! looks great :) bravo :clap:clap:clap

Thanks for the compliment, Its actually a after market body, i just started collecting 1/6th scale figures this year and when i made that a few months back i thought id try one out. Ive thought about switching to a ht true type body, but i think it looks really good. If your interested i can find out what body it is.

That tie looks actually pretty good. As for the suit I have seen this a lot where the collar won't sit nice. I wonder if the pink paper clip trick from T2 Arnie may work

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Ok thanks for the info, I have that body and had the Asmus Suit. I wasn't happy with the Asmus suit.

Back