Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any pics?

10 char

This is asmus toys suit...:wink1:

IMG_2488_zps8b1adcc0.jpg

Hey, TheGDBatman. Buy one of these. They work wonders and are a great price. My custom BW is using that body.

09904FB8-5CC3-4002-99B7-4B7A6A011B5D-15928-00000F3046FE4830.jpg

Hi guys, I Just got this body and notice the neck adapter does not fit the dx12 Bruce Wayne head. The ball knob on the body seem to be too big for the hole on the hottoys neck. What should I do?? Should I sand down and make the ball knob smaller on the body?

Hi guys, I Just got this body and notice the neck adapter does not fit the dx12 Bruce Wayne head. The ball knob on the body seem to be too big for the hole on the hottoys neck. What should I do?? Should I sand down and make the ball knob smaller on the body?

You have to swap the black neck peg with a standard true type one

Sorry, I am new to this, how do I do this?

The body does come with an adaptor, could I use that and replace the stock black peg on the Bruce Wayne head?

Last edited:
Sorry, I am new to this, how do I do this?

The body does come with an adaptor, could I use that and replace the stock black peg on the Bruce Wayne head?

You'll still have to sand down the peg for it to fit the HS. Its a little bigger then the stock one.

Just recieved my first hot toys figurine, DX12. Here is my first kitbash:

"People are dying Alfred, what would you have me do?"

Last edited:
Ok! All the custom Bruce Wayne attempts are really very nice...but i'd like a official hottoys suit version. So may Starks but no Bruce Wayne...:gah:

Wow, Triton - those are great!

What suit/body did you use for Bruce? It's exactly the type of suit I've been looking for!

Wow, Triton - those are great!

What suit/body did you use for Bruce? It's exactly the type of suit I've been looking for!

Suit is from AddBlue in Korea. I got it as a gift from a friend.

Body is TTM14. However, I have swapped the longer angle joint from Cap America and swap the black neck connector on Bruce's head with a standard one.

Back