Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Bruce Wayne.....

tumblr_mg160zR8eB1r49vc3o1_500.jpg

Wow only a year+ ago most suits look toyish but what is it with the invasion of good fitting suits and all the good futzies!!

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Yes it is better than the hottoys original head...:slap

See, I knew it! I was a bit hesitant to post it, as it may seem kinda ridiculous and theres the slightest chance that you might get offended (if it was HT; not headplay :lol)

But yeah, from the pics of the other members who uses the HT BW head from DX 12 above yours, I can tell that yours looks different, in a good way. :lol

Head play seems to know what they are doing, compared to HT :gah::lol

See, I knew it! I was a bit hesitant to post it, as it may seem kinda ridiculous and theres the slightest chance that you might get offended (if it was HT; not headplay :lol)

But yeah, from the pics of the other members who uses the HT BW head from DX 12 above yours, I can tell that yours looks different, in a good way. :lol

Head play seems to know what they are doing, compared to HT :gah::lol

The original head is at the bottom of the photo...without body:rotfl

Got my Adam head today (thanks to Cheungkinmen! :) )
Whole thing cost about £50 ($81.50)
Johnny is an amazing painter, I love how its all turned out. And made it so I can make my Bruce a lot quicker since my DX12 turned out to be a scam that I was going to use the head from
20130102_131019.jpg

20130102_133946.jpg

20130102_133919.jpg

Hi
May I know where to buy Adam's BW head?
tq

I got my asmus toys wayne suit and I'm really impressed with the quality for $40. Fits great and it didn't take much futzing to get it looking good. Ill take some pictures soon. I think I'm going to order there bank joker suit. I already have hot toys BRJ but I have a feeling this new suit might be an upgrade. And if it's not then at least I'll get a watch for him.

Back