Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some teaser pics.
bw.jpg

bw2.jpg

bw3.jpg

:horror

JINX !

I was just about to ask the same question !!!!

They said they would receive it at the end of March... There wasnt any info for a delay so I guess they are on their way... I already received my suit #3 which looks brilliant... Great tailoring... Only the shoes suck but they are allright if you manage to get the feet in...

Wow that is good. I hope I get mine soon. Really looking forward to trying this one. My account show's no update on their site.

Wow that is good. I hope I get mine soon. Really looking forward to trying this one. My account show's no update on their site.

Know what you mean. =/

I ordered the popular grey pinstripe suit w/ red shoes and my order still just shows as 'Processed' in my order history. I ordered on 3/26, hopefully it will arrive soon???

Anyone have word if the funky-colored series three suit will come in ever again? The one with grey shirt, grey and blue pinstripe, odd tie and odd-colored shoes? I think I've seen it before on a Joker figure somewhere in this DC forum and I thought it looked great. =)

Anyone have word if the funky-colored series three suit will come in ever again? The one with grey shirt, grey and blue pinstripe, odd tie and odd-colored shoes? I think I've seen it before on a Joker figure somewhere in this DC forum and I thought it looked great. =)

Yeah.. I contacted Toys2 about it and this was their response:

Toys2 said:
Hi

Highly realistic and detailed suit SERIES 3 would not re-stock but Black Suit and Grey Suit will be re-stock in end of March

ThanksToys2

I took that as they won't be carrying it anymore because my initial question was when, if ever, would they be getting that suit in.

:(

Yeah I was supossed two get two of the series 3 suits but they sold out fast all of asuden. But I got one and it was way better than the proto pics.

j938dz.jpg

thanks guys! yeah the tie came out ugly, its a placeholder, I want to change the shirt to a white shirt to be more accurate.

Back