Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Know what you mean. =/

I ordered the popular grey pinstripe suit w/ red shoes and my order still just shows as 'Processed' in my order history. I ordered on 3/26, hopefully it will arrive soon???

I wrote them and they said:

It has been shipped out to you today.

Thanks
Toys2

:chew

I just put my bruce wayne head and the toys2 suit on a PRO body and to be honest its the best body I've ever seen in my whole life... the shoulders are amazing, and the fit of the suit is perfect... only nit pick is the sleeves are a bit long.. pictures coming soon!

I just put my bruce wayne head and the toys2 suit on a PRO body and to be honest its the best body I've ever seen in my whole life... the shoulders are amazing, and the fit of the suit is perfect... only nit pick is the sleeves are a bit long.. pictures coming soon!

Excuse my ignorance, but what's a pro body?

with tight clothing the prometheus looks kinda ugly but with a business suit it is perfect..
Picture001-26.jpg

Picture002-21.jpg

Picture003-15.jpg

definately more natural shoulder fit, but it loses the 'shoulder pad' effect that you get on the true type, so the suit jacket doesn't look as classy in my opinion.

Secondly, the arms really are much too short, need to have his hands sticking out

christian bale's shoulders were that wide, they were big but not like the truetypes.. I think this is the perfect fit for BW. can't wait for the new shirt and tie... I have to do something about the short arms though.. hmm

christian bale's shoulders were that wide, they were big but not like the truetypes.. I think this is the perfect fit for BW. can't wait for the new shirt and tie... I have to do something about the short arms though.. hmm

i have to disagree, the pro body makes him look like he didnt get his suit tailored to him. and we all know billionaire bruce wayne has his suits tailored. the truetype is much more true to bale's size

god where does everyone get those awesome behind the scene pics?

anyway its closer in proportion to the pro than the TT. just my opinion. :D

well i have seen the movie 50+ times. so right now i have a little over 1 thousand pictures on this laptop. fanatical doesnt touch this guy lol

Back