Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone checked out Triad's website lately? They just put up some new base bodies, male and female with different colors as well put up some cool trench coats....Think I'm gonna pic up one for either Bruce or maybe even when I get my custom Gordin.

The pic of the suit and overcoat look good in the last pic but, the material looks not soo good..looks like work pant cotton pattern, its not fine enough.

Best Bruce Wayne I've seen so far, hands down:

br1

br4

br5

br6

Photo Credit: Darknight009 @ ToyWorld

Looks like he used TDK Batman hands. imo the black gloved hands of the BR Joker would look even better. Very slick kitbash.

No answer on what suit this is yet? Looks great!

Aren't those the 2 suits? Looks like it to me:

attachment.php

product_image.php
product_image.php

He just swapped out the red shoes for black. Look at the shirts: White for the darker suit. Light Blue for the Lighter suit. Same as the ones on Toys2. Even the ties are exactly the same. I think those are the ones.

I just took the plunge and bought the grey suit from toys2....

$50 bucks? Hope you're happy with it. Those are the best suits so far imo (they we know of) since we have no clue where to get that beige/cream overcoat and black suit combo.

i think it's the trench you can find on Toys2net's website
in the same section as the suits

thats a chav jacket !. :lol:lol
Bruce Wayne ain't a chav as far as I know ! :lol:lol

Gollum-chav2.jpg

for those of you not in the though know about what a chav is by the way :lol ...

Picture this a young lad about 12 years of age and 4 ½ feet high baseball cap at ninety degrees in a imitation addidas tracksuit, with trouser legs tucked into his socks (of course, is definitely the height of fashion). This lad is strutting around, fag in one hand jewellery al over the over, outside McDonalds acting as if he is 8 foot tall and built like a rugby player, when some poor unsuspecting adult (about 17/18) walks round the corner wanting to go to mcdonalds for his dinner glances at the young lad, the young lad jumps up in complete disgust and says “Whats your problem? Wanna make sommin of it? Bling Bling” when the adult starts to walk towards the young lad, the young lad wets himself and runs off to either his pregnant 14-year-old girlfriend or his brother in the army crying his eyes out.

Ok , back on topic..

large_Batman%20-%20Bruce%20Wayne-yk6wjxzr.jpg

Last edited:
for those of you not in the though know about what a chav is by the way :lol ...

Picture this a young lad about 12 years of age and 4 ½ feet high baseball cap at ninety degrees in a imitation addidas tracksuit, with trouser legs tucked into his socks (of course, is definitely the height of fashion). This lad is strutting around, fag in one hand jewellery al over the over, outside McDonalds acting as if he is 8 foot tall and built like a rugby player, when some poor unsuspecting adult (about 17/18) walks round the corner wanting to go to mcdonalds for his dinner glances at the young lad, the young lad jumps up in complete disgust and says “Whats your problem? Wanna make sommin of it? Bling Bling” when the adult starts to walk towards the young lad, the young lad wets himself and runs off to either his pregnant 14-year-old girlfriend or his brother in the army crying his eyes out.

Everywhere has their equivalent I'm sure. In Ireland they're 'Scangers'. And yep, the description pretty much fits including the bit about McDonalds - popular scangtastic hangout - the pregnant 14 year old girlfriend, and the tendency of the lads to needlessly pick fights. Oh and all the scangers are going around with Ronaldo mullets now! At the cutting edge of hair fashion - the very same people who would slag off the longhaired hippy/rocker kids not so long ago are now going around with the very worst hairstyle of the eighties.:lol

in the states, we just call them ****** bags or "posers", though that term die out in 2003 XD

Oh, btw that suit with the nice tan trench coat is from the Disney movie Enchanted's Barbie line, it is from the Patrick Dempsey business man figure they had. It's quite common, costs about $20 if you can find it at Toys 'R Us or KB Toys, it might be on ebay. I contemplated getting the figure for the express reason of just having a great suit. But never did get to buy it, what a pity.

link: https://www.amazon.com/Mattel-L5001...e=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1227963938&sr=1-4

$15.99 from amazon, brand new. There's some in the new & used section that are $9.99, stated as still new. wingo!

Last edited:
Back