Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The small head isn't noticable in person as it is in the pics, but the jacket does have shoulder pads which does add some bulk to his upper body.

The problem is not the suit. I believe the Batman figure overall is undersized for 1/6 scale. It looks fantastic, but he's definitely undersized. His head is even smaller than Hot Toys' own Joker. This is why I would like to see Hot Toys release a Bruce Wayne figure with tailored suit.

Look like the Saturday Toys Men's Clothes Series figure look like Mr.William Fitcher as the Mr. Bank Manager in the Dark Knight.
01a0ut9.jpg

mrbankmanager.jpg

:D

Shuan love the kitbash Wayne(s) (and website).

I'm thinking about my first kitbash with Wayne, Kent and eventually Stark. Which body and suit(s) do you recommend?

I'm considering the true type body and the suits from Toys2. I'm not too fimilar with bodies that work with HT head sculps and the only other suits I found is from Saturday Toys. I like the look of Toys2 suits better.

You seem to have vast experience according to your site, just wondering what you recommend. Thanks for your thought ;)

Shaun love the kitbash Wayne(s) (and website).

I'm thinking about my first kitbash with Wayne, Kent and eventually Stark. Which body and suit(s) do you recommend?

I'm considering the true type body and the suits from Toys2. I'm not too fimilar with bodies that work with HT head sculps and the only other suits I found is from Saturday Toys. I like the look of Toys2 suits better.

You seem to have vast experience according to your site, just wondering what you recommend. Thanks for your thought ;)

Hi Darkseed, thank for checking out my site.

I prefer how the Toys2 suits look on a true type body and I think the direction you're going is fine, though rather expensive, as the price of Toys2 suit can get you a Sat Toys suit and body.

Hi Darkseed, thank for checking out my site.

I prefer how the Toys2 suits look on a true type body and I think the direction you're going is fine, though rather expensive, as the price of Toys2 suit can get you a Sat Toys suit and body.

No problem. Your site is well done. It contains solid reviews, plenty of good pixs. I book marked to pop in on occassion.

Toys2 suits appear to be better quality. Would you agree or do Sat Toys make a quality suit?

No problem. Your site is well done. It contains solid reviews, plenty of good pixs. I book marked to pop in on occassion.

Toys2 suits appear to be better quality. Would you agree or do Sat Toys make a quality suit?

Quality in terms of tailoring are equal, IMHO, as Sat Toys has been traditionally known to give us fine 1:6 clothes. Cut and design then boil down to personal preference. :)

Will be starting on my custom Ras and ninja Bruce soon.
Have everything except there swords and bodys ( oh and Ras's head :lol ).
Will have to post some photos.

Thought I'd throw the Bruce head on the Neil Soldier figure, so youse could get an idea of what it looks like. It's just sitting there as it needs a neck adapter to make it fit properly, and I wont be using this suit for this purpose. Not the best pics, no futzing, anyway...
Flash
jah00w.jpg

No Flash
2n7iom0.jpg

Definitely the Saturday toys suit with the TDK bruce head is working the best. It may not be the exact kind of suit he wears in either film but it fits the provided body perfectly and now finally with the extra long neck on the TDK bruce everything looks properly proportioned. I've done it and the head does not look in any way too small nor is it squashed into the shoulders.

I bought the Saturday toys figure, a near suit and extra long neck for my TDK original bruce head. Here is an update pic.
DSC09474.jpg

:D

excuse me, but it looks horrible ^^

Duh. I just read through the thread and people were talking about the Neil suit, but no pictures. So excuse me for providing some. Did you think I was going to iron the suit first or something? :lol:peace

Back