Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like toys2 has a new suit up. looks cool I think.

6708ed.jpg

2epq44i.jpg

2ecq9fp.jpg

35n4y9h.jpg

If someone dressed like that in real life they'd be publicly ridiculed. Like I've said before: The majority of 1/6 scale clothing SUCKS!!!

Shaun's Bruce wayne, which I'm sure is the one you're reacting to here, first and foremost is a slighly mismatched head/body kitbash - his head is too squat into his shoulders due to the true-type neck not being long enough. This makes the clothing appear to sit poorly. The clothing itself is fine..apart from the trenchcoat. Respectfully Shaun I think you should get rid of that. It looks like a woman's big winter coat! Not very befitting the Waynester.

Sorry I didn't give you credit for the photo Shaun. Did a quick search on google and your image came up.
I'm sure that was an honest oversight. Unlike this one dolt on a local board who loves to post other people's pics passing them off as his own. He even watermarks them with his name/handle :rolleyes:

Shaun's Bruce wayne, which I'm sure is the one you're reacting to here

No. Just in general, 1/6 scale clothing sucks. Someone (sorry I forget who) already pointed out the major flaw: 1/6 scale clothing uses 1/1 scale material which is way too big/thick for clothing. Some companies get it right (using thinner materials) but generally the fabric is comically HUGE.

Looks like toys2 has a new suit up. looks cool I think.

6708ed.jpg

Oh hell no! Pinstriped suit, checkered/waffle shirt and diagonal striped tie? Mr Wayne has made a major fashion boo-boo, there is nothing stylish or sophisticated about that look - it looks like a pattern factory threw up on him.

Oh hell no! Pinstriped suit, checkered/waffle shirt and diagonal striped tie? Mr Wayne has made a major fashion boo-boo, there is nothing stylish or sophisticated about that look - it looks like a pattern factory threw up on him.

I don't like this, not ..... one ..... bit

I prefer the other 2 suits that are found on that site though. I'm particularly impressed with the Black Suit. If only I can find it here and not have to buy it from that site.

No. Just in general, 1/6 scale clothing sucks. Someone (sorry I forget who) already pointed out the major flaw: 1/6 scale clothing uses 1/1 scale material which is way too big/thick for clothing. Some companies get it right (using thinner materials) but generally the fabric is comically HUGE.

Hmm. I dunno, I don't think I agree that it looks comically huge - the softgoods on Star Wars 3 3/4 figures certainly look that way and I can't stand it but so far with my 1/6th purchases I've been happy with the clothing. On 2in1 Clark kent and the Joker though I took off their suit jackets because together with their coats they looked too bulky. But I think they look perfectly natural now.

Shaun's Bruce wayne, which I'm sure is the one you're reacting to here, first and foremost is a slighly mismatched head/body kitbash - his head is too squat into his shoulders due to the true-type neck not being long enough. This makes the clothing appear to sit poorly. The clothing itself is fine..apart from the trenchcoat. Respectfully Shaun I think you should get rid of that. It looks like a woman's big winter coat! Not very befitting the Waynester.

Thanks for the feedback, a-dev. :) Back to the drawing board for Bruce's kitbash then. Thought the trenchcoat might work since Eric So's James Dean pulled it off. :duh

If thats the same neck that comes with the TDK batman's Bruce head it looks like a fine fit for the saturday toys suit. I'd put the less intense face of version 1 bruce head on it though.

That looks good. The neck on the Dark Knight suit bruce is longer that the regular HT necks, so now he doesn't look like a hunchback. cool pics :rock

Here are my Kilmer, Clooney and Bale Bruce Wayne.
DSC09446.jpg

Keaton, Kimer, Clooney and Bale Bruce Wayne.
DSC09444-1.jpg

Cheer and Enjoy!
:D

THe suit looks really nice, but the body looks oddly thick and chunky in spots, is there any particular reason?

Here you go..

PB010114.jpg

PB010118.jpg

PB010121.jpg

PB010122.jpg

PB010112.jpg

Sooo... here they are.. Saturday Toys body eh? Lookin' good.. Buying one, but not for Bruce Wayne though... I'm buying one for Tony Stark. The suit suits his personality better, imo. :banana:angelsmil

but i think for tony it will be bigger to fit the body for real....cos robert downey is shorter than bale...so for the perfect proportion , need a lil shorter than usual ht body,maybe medi body, if u wanna perfect though....i hope it'll not baggy for tony's suit

Well that same suit with a HT body is baggy. With the body it comes with it looks fine though. Still looks a little off.. like Bruce has a pin head.

Back