Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Andy did a nice sculpt. I'll pick one up when I can. I have an extra at home I will use until then. :(

The hair's actually pretty dead on, just very scene specific. Andy's head captures Wayne at the close of Begins when he's walking the ruins of Wayne Manor.

batman-begins-2005-christian-bale2.jpg

:D
The hair's actually pretty dead on, just very scene specific. Andy's head captures Wayne at the close of Begins when he's walking the ruins of Wayne Manor.

In other words a young Bruce Wayne, looks perfect.

I wish he would do Bruce from TDK when he is in his suit and tie with alfred telling him people are dying. when he is in the makeshift bat cave

I wish he would do Bruce from TDK when he is in his suit and tie with alfred telling him people are dying. when he is in the makeshift bat cave

Well, he doesn't just do sculpts for the heck of it, his Wayne was actually a commission by one member here and it was so well liked, that member was kind enough to work out an arrangement to sell a small number of them to members here.

I'm still hoping Hot Toys will do a Wayne or at least a Wayne head with the more GQ type hair style you mention, as the two HT heads and even Takara's have the slicked back, took the cowl off look, and Andy's is more the casual Wayne.

Well, he doesn't just do sculpts for the heck of it, his Wayne was actually a commission by one member here and it was so well liked, that member was kind enough to work out an arrangement to sell a small number of them to members here.

I'm still hoping Hot Toys will do a Wayne or at least a Wayne head with the more GQ type hair style you mention, as the two HT heads and even Takara's have the slicked back, took the cowl off look, and Andy's is more the casual Wayne.

To me the takara hair looked more like what he would have, I didn't see Bale in the HT sculpt but yes, they should do the Gentlemen's Quarterly hair

In your pic man... :rolleyes:

I start to believe you do this on purpose... :lol ;)

Edit

That pic is a really unfair comparrison. The HT heads do look like Bale/Wanye in certain ways. you just have to pose them right. Though they are clearly not spot on and have no chance compared to the John Connor head, AndyB or Howes.:)

Honeslty that pic really does show how much HT was off with their Wayne but spot on with their Connor. It's not a bad sculpt, but it could certainly be improved a lot.

Yeah I'm not saying its terrible its just not that good and I know Hot toys can do better, yes John Connor is a fine example :)

Back