Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they all look great but Bruce Wayne wouldn't be caught dead in one of those vests. Looks more Alfred-esque

Have you ever watched TDK?

blog_00117_bruce_wayne_wears_armani_in_the_dark_knight.jpg

And I'm glad to hear some love for the Toys2 suit. I've seen pics of it being both good and bad. My TT body and Saturday Toys suit were bounced back to the seller. They're being reshipped and he assures me I'll get them this week. I'll see what I can do and post pics then.

And that Lamborghini is killer. I'd love one of those and a Tumbler for my Movie Masters collection. 1/6 is just TOO big. And TOO expensive.

they all look great but Bruce Wayne wouldn't be caught dead in one of those vests. Looks more Alfred-esque

May be so, but I would not mind making one of these:

bruce_wayne-1.jpg

Any ideas on how I can piece it together ? :angelsmil

May be so, but I would not mind making one of these:

bruce_wayne-1.jpg

Any ideas on how I can piece it together ? :angelsmil

The first step to do that would be to get your hands on one of Andy B's amazing Bale heads. The likeness is stellar and while I am not a fan of the hairstyle he chose (too short on the sides and back), it is quite close to the hair in this particular scene.

I saw a couple in the sale thread in the last few days.. don't know if they are still available.

I have one but am having some custom work done to the hair:naughty

The first step to do that would be to get your hands on one of Andy B's amazing Bale heads. The likeness is stellar and while I am not a fan of the hairstyle he chose (too short on the sides and back), it is quite close to the hair in this particular scene.

I saw a couple in the sale thread in the last few days.. don't know if they are still available.

Further you should try to get this set... (sold out)

https://www.triadestore.com/product_info.php?cPath=408_418&products_id=2011

Ahhh ok. Thanks ! Well if you change your mind ;)

I been looking for that one. Can't believe I missed it ! Catching it on the bay will not be easy!

Have you ever watched TDK?

blog_00117_bruce_wayne_wears_armani_in_the_dark_knight.jpg

And I'm glad to hear some love for the Toys2 suit. I've seen pics of it being both good and bad. My TT body and Saturday Toys suit were bounced back to the seller. They're being reshipped and he assures me I'll get them this week. I'll see what I can do and post pics then.

And that Lamborghini is killer. I'd love one of those and a Tumbler for my Movie Masters collection. 1/6 is just TOO big. And TOO expensive.

I stand corrected, I guess its just the way the suit makes the vest looks, Bruce Wayne is a skinny yet muscular guy

You think the jacket's the same ?

I thought it was more like a wool ?

Well, the cut is right, and the new MMS DX Joker will be coming with a more textured coat, as it should be, in a woolen like fabric, I think that dyed the right colour would look perfect for a kitbash of that style of Bruce

Well, the cut is right, and the new MMS DX Joker will be coming with a more textured coat, as it should be, in a woolen like fabric, I think that dyed the right colour would look perfect for a kitbash of that style of Bruce

Ok, cool. Thanks.

How do you keep the fabric from getting hard when you die it ?

Back