Custom G.I.Joe Scarlett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom Scarlett i did for commision

can never have enough motivation. Hope to see better from you reaaal soon.

Thanks Doc is currently under way im still looking for a better head since i dont want obama im thinking about will smith but if not ill keep the g.i.joe head i have on him now.

I will post pics latter im still getting his shirt sewn. and making tiny pouches for flairs.

I think you do a wonderful job but your figures just need more polishing. :clap

I think you do a wonderful job but your figures just need more polishing. :clap

:lecture
As good as it looks, there is something about it that looks too "Barbie".
What body are you using? The head seems to sit too high on the neck, giving her a giraffe neck.
Btw, the original figure did not have a ponytail, you can always go that route.

283624_3426474311155_778087318_n.jpg

also did another sculpt for ebay
579442_3249320522421_330072426_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]

whats holding her gun on the inside of her forearm?

283624_3426474311155_778087318_n.jpg

also did another sculpt for ebay
579442_3249320522421_330072426_n.jpg

whats holding her gun on the inside of her forearm?[/QUOTE]

I used poster tac it helps keep it in and have it easily accesable for figure.

I too spent three minutes making a custom Croc Master!!!!

crocmaster1.jpg

Sideshow contacted me to help design some upcoming figures. :yess:

does anyone have experience with the old sideshow female body? is it half way decent?

thanks for the info. are they on the short side?

about you talking about yourself. :lol Sorry, thought you reminded me of the girl in the video.

You do realize this is her custom thread. If someone posted that in yours, you'd go ape____. :lecture:lecture:lecture

does anyone have experience with the old sideshow female body? is it half way decent?

I'd go with the Triad Alpha personally. The female Buck is pretty bad.

I used both TTL female and Triad alpha for Scarelett. I used the oatku for cover girl I hate that body no flexability. I popd of wrist pegs and inserted male wrist pegs because triad female wrist pegs are weak. its only slight bulk on wrist hardly noticable.

554264_3208536222839_1151830468_n.jpg

156547_3208522542497_834179215_a.jpg

She came with blonde hair but i hated it and re-rooted her with 3 differennt color light blonde

I used both TTL female and Triad alpha for Scarelett. I used the oatku for cover girl I hate that body no flexability. I popd of wrist pegs and inserted male wrist pegs because triad female wrist pegs are weak. its only slight bulk on wrist hardly noticable.

554264_3208536222839_1151830468_n.jpg

156547_3208522542497_834179215_a.jpg

She came with blonde hair but i hated it and re-rooted her with 3 differennt color light blonde

I picked up a couple Otakus on the advice of a freak, but the poseability sucked and I wasn't a big fan of the "naughty bits" either. I will never understand why someone needs nipples and labia on their dolls. I've stuck with the Alphas ever since.

Last edited:

do you guys think with a ski repaint, xenia could work good for scarlett?

I picked up a couple Otakus on the advice of a freak, but the poseability sucked and I wasn't a big fan of the "naughty bits" either. I will never understand why someone needs nipples and labia on their dolls. I've stuck with the Alphas ever since.

I dunno, people don't seem to mind the nipples on the Hot Toys bodies, or the KP bodies, or the ACI bodies or the. . . well, you get it.

It's just funny that we need to have ultra realistic heads and chests and legs, I've even seen people at OSW asking for a bigger butt on the KP02, but the underwear area has to be Ken/Barbie status.

I'm sure once Hot Toys starts putting dongs on their bodies, everyone else will do it though.

Back