Custom G.I.Joe Scarlett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom Scarlett i did for commision

The custom Scarlett is nice, but . . .

I still prefer mine.

She is not accurate, but she is still a jewel in my collection.

scarlett_112804.jpg

She is cuite the only thing she needs is better boots,if she has removable feet you could get bootfeet and make her some boots i have a pattern i could send you.

I forgot how much gillian anderson looked like scarlett, yes the head sculpt would work. I hope they kept the mold. by giving her a ponytail its perfect. I only wished they did a gi joe movie during 90's i forgot i bugged hasbro to have her play scarlett in a movie.

for the guy who made comment on the hairline to figure I couldnt fix that because i didnt make sculpt. her head was so hard it bent my doll hair needle rooting her.

you are a scarlett finatic, by the way you always talk about her, is she your favorite character?

God its going to suck being a toy designer ill make sure never to read my reviews. I didnt even make the head sculpt and im ggetting ripd on. I rooted the hair, boil set it, made the wardrobe and molded bomb and wather holder. Considering I designed this. mine I did differently to be more cartoon like with lighter grey fabic which looks blue photographed.

283624_3426474311155_778087318_n.jpg

also did another sculpt for ebay
579442_3249320522421_330072426_n.jpg

you are a scarlett finatic, by the way you always talk about her, is she your favorite character?

she was one of the 1st characters i saw on tv that was a strong female character. when your a girl their isnt many role models in 80's just wonder woman ,scarlett and she-ra and julie newmar & eartha kitt catwoman from re-runs.

can anyone help me set my avitar I really want my pic in gallery as my avitar

God its going to suck being a toy designer ill make sure never to read my reviews.

What's going to suck is having to read your constant snooty posts about wanting to be a toy designer and then being a little crybaby every time someone says, "maybe you can do this better".

What's going to suck is having to read your constant snooty posts about wanting to be a toy designer and then being a little crybaby every time someone says, "maybe you can do this better".

1.well I cant control the head sculpt had a high forhead pics dont show that.
2.im so sorry their are so many people who like molded hair that are offended by rooted hair. most molds i found i was disapointed by. the 1st laura croft had a skinny braided ponytail, the other pony tails i found barely touched shoulders and looked to much like the 6" versians.

3. what i ment by statement is that noone will ever be happy with any figure that any company does. if a belt sits to low for example their will be a post about that. filled with 1000 complaints. I think now it might be better to only pay attention to flaws that have merit. I did not make this head sculpt I worked with what i could to make her look good.

I work like mad to make every stich of clothing my figures wear, I make all the patterns by hand all the way to her quiver. so to have people complain over frivilace things when the over all figure was put together from pics without factory help, molds and endless cash flow i think i did a awsome job. if it sounds snooty to defend my work to damn bad

I had people comletly pic just the hair alone yet no better alternative. the 1st real common ground i found was using scullys face sculpt its perfect im glad someone spotted it. I hope sideshow spots that and looks into using her face for Scarlett

To be honest what i have seen for ponytails it might be to much plastic or too heavy to have her look the way she would. everyone who has read comics, watched cartoon knows her pony tail is long and thick. so I do worry for sideshow because it might be troublesome. triad and ttl has some nice head molds just they need re tweeking before their cast for poiny tail hairline

if I could talk to a sculpter i could insruct how to create a hair line for rooted hair so it looks natural. Saran hair if boiled perm right will sit flat where its needed to be. But thats not the point when she gets released she will be picked apart for everything.

it would be different if their were specific flaws that deters them to point they look nothing like character however some of the comments are in attack mode when i comment i try to make suggestions that are plausable and can be done. and not suggest something out of mode of reality of what exists. my client is happy to me thats what counts.

im still perfecting my personal one because i dont like head mold or color of grey spandex.Im also going to add a sheath to her quiver to allow for a sword sheath and find other silent weapons to add to her.

Last edited:

I am a big g.i.joe fan but thats not all im a fan of.
i love dc characters and marvel characters
I hated the catwoman movie even told ceo to not release it told them it will flop and it did for exact reason i gave them.

I also felt that storm was made to look to wimpy their was no power in her words no essence of storm just mrs berry in a costume. i still think rogue should be less emu and have more of a thicker accent which is ironic now she plays snookie with the perfect thickness of accent she should have used in xmen.

so when i see characters i like i try to make things perfect as possible. I havent made my storm figure because their is no perfect black head molds to use that makes me want to build her. i like her black outfit and im dieing to make this figure i even sculpted out of clay lightning i wish do it out of plastic.

I am going to make Wonder woman i have a perfect head for her but having problems finding small white stars and paint looks to obvious.

I am a big g.i.joe fan but thats not all im a fan of.
i love dc characters and marvel characters
I hated the catwoman movie even told ceo to not release it told them it will flop and it did for exact reason i gave them.

I also felt that storm was made to look to wimpy their was no power in her words no essence of storm just mrs berry in a costume. i still think rogue should be less emu and have more of a thicker accent which is ironic now she plays snookie with the perfect thickness of accent she should have used in xmen.

so when i see characters i like i try to make things perfect as possible. I havent made my storm figure because their is no perfect black head molds to use that makes me want to build her. i like her black outfit and im dieing to make this figure i even sculpted out of clay lightning i wish do it out of plastic.

I am going to make Wonder woman i have a perfect head for her but having problems finding small white stars and paint looks to obvious.

[ame]https://youtu.be/HxUuDPNbkJk[/ame]

whatever my haters are my motivators

about you talking about yourself. :lol Sorry, thought you reminded me of the girl in the video.

Back