Custom Batman Capes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my OC Velvet cape... why did I not buy this before again?

Such a HUGE difference it makes...

Now for Adam's OC head and the epicness will be out of control!!

Got my OC Velvet cape... why did I not buy this before again?

Such a HUGE difference it makes...

Now for Adam's OC head and the epicness will be out of control!!

Hey dude, i've been thinking of getting the OC one for a while too. Only thing that puts me off is having to break the little tabs on the suit. Have you attached yours yet? Was it simple enough to do? I guess im just really paranoid as it'd be such an expensive figure to replace.

Hey dude, i've been thinking of getting the OC one for a while too. Only thing that puts me off is having to break the little tabs on the suit. Have you attached yours yet? Was it simple enough to do? I guess im just really paranoid as it'd be such an expensive figure to replace.

I think I can speak for everyone here that has attempted it in saying it is the easiest mod you will ever do. It is nerve racking the first time but I have done a handful of them and every single one came out perfect.

Yes i have removed the tabs without any issue, but have not reattached them to the cowl as I will wait until Adam's head is released - not certain whether Adam's head will come with it's own tabs but just to be safe i'm keeping the tabs off and saving them for when I get Adam's head.

Yeah me too - I spoke to Dean about this and he'll be asking Adam (Adam if you read this - please make our life a wee bit easier and sculpt the tabs on!! :) )

Yes i have removed the tabs without any issue, but have not reattached them to the cowl as I will wait until Adam's head is released - not certain whether Adam's head will come with it's own tabs but just to be safe i'm keeping the tabs off and saving them for when I get Adam's head.

is it confirmed that Adam is giving us the OC head?

Awesome! Is there a list already for the OC head? I'd like to be on that if it isn't already full. A link if there is one would be greatly appreciated!

No, still no list. As intothevoid already said, first there will be Two-Face and you can put then your name on the list when it's open for it. After that, i hope that there will be the same then with the begins sculpt.

Oh ok. Glad to hear that as I would hate to miss out on the Begins sculpt. Not interest in Two-face, looks great but I don't have the figure and am losing interest in buying dark knight related items. But great news for those who are getting two-face!

Back