Custom Batman Capes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks again, lforigno. I was finally able to use the cape that I bought from you. I had gotten the cape from you right after pre-ordering the Bruce Wayne/Batman figure.

I never even bothered with the stock cape.
I also cut two small holes to accommodate the cowl peg "thingies".

BaleBatman01.jpg

BaleBatman02.jpg

BaleBatman03.jpg

More pics of mine. I really want to stress how awesome this custom cape is. Even if I had known about the hero template version I still would have gotten this one. I understand that this one is longer. I like the volume of it.

BaleBatman04.jpg

BaleBatman05.jpg

BaleBatman06.jpg

BaleBatman07.jpg

BaleBatman08.jpg

Hey everyone I just wanted to give you an update. As you all may realize I have been getting hammered with cape requests and believe me I appreciate it but it is very easy to run out of fabric and shipping supplies when shipping out so many items. I am making a trip tomorrow to gather some more items including fabric and will make and ship them out on Monday. I know I told some of you that I would be able to ship it out on Friday but I did not realize how many I actually had to make. I will ship everything up to this point on Monday and for those of you that buy a cape soon please be patient I am a trust worthy guy I am just busy.

I'm just gonna go ahead and say that this is my all-time favorite Batman Begins pic. Simply stunning. Your DX Joker pose (With cards in hand) was also my favorite. Good posing Mags. :clap

I'll second this statement. :goodpost: I'm blown away by how life like this pose is.

I'm just gonna go ahead and say that this is my all-time favorite Batman Begins pic. Simply stunning. Your DX Joker pose (With cards in hand) was also my favorite. Good posing Mags. :clap

^^^Just saw this now.

Thanks for the high praise. :1-1:

Did I see a card holding Joker pose in one of your pics? :monkey3

I'll second this statement. :goodpost: I'm blown away by how life like this pose is.

Thank you sir.:duff

The secret to a life-like 'just standing there' pose is in the small details. There's a little bend in the elbows. A little bend in the wrists. Perfectly straight arms are dead give-away that it's just a toy. I also have the bi-ceps turned inward just a little.

I'm also in for one of these
The stock one just made me go :gah:

It looks soooo much better with these capes, great pics!

Mags, voorhees, its pictures (and figures) like that that remind you why you collect. Top stuff!

Back