Custom Batman Capes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is mine, first pic too, the cape is the lforigno velvet.... way better than the cape that came with it.

Very please, Thanks a bunch

Edges are very smooth... no fraying very percise.. here are a few pics of the cape on my batman.

i steamed my cape worked liek a charm. don't put an iron anywhere near it if you don't have to!

bman3.png

bman2.png

bman1.png

Is this the short or long version for the DX?

Are the capes just one piece of cut fabric or are they sewn together from 2 pieces of fabric?

They are just one piece of fabric. The velvet capes are very inky black on one side and nylon on the other with no fraying and the rayon material is a little lighter but falls very nicely as well

Folks who got Batman today should seriously consider picking up a forigno cape IMO. Those capes can make a world of difference on your display.

Hmm, the new Batman Begins Batman/Bruce Wayne cape does look awful, maybe I should pick this one up.

What would I do about the cape clasps though? No way am I gluing those on to the cowl. I assume this cape functions just like the Takara, around the neck with the cowl over it?

Hmm, the new Batman Begins Batman/Bruce Wayne cape does look awful, maybe I should pick this one up.

What would I do about the cape clasps though? No way am I gluing those on to the cowl. I assume this cape functions just like the Takara, around the neck with the cowl over it?

Well looking at the new figure the clips are easy to remove. You could always remove the clips and put my cape on as you would a takara cape and then put the cape clips back in their original spots instead of gluing them.

Only put my new Begins cape on the figure the other day, albeit without removing the HT cape & clips yet till I decide exactly what figure will be the base for my definitive Begins Batman - the MMS67 or the new one. (probably the MMS67 though by the looks of it so far)

Anyway the cape is phenomenal. Such a drastic improvement. The material looks so much nicer and the drape is so much more realistic, especially the way it gathers on the ground behind the fgure. If there is only one bit of Batman customising anyone partakes of it should be Lforigno's capes.

Only put my new Begins cape on the figure the other day, albeit without removing the HT cape & clips yet till I decide exactly what figure will be the base for my definitive Begins Batman - the MMS67 or the new one. (probably the MMS67 though by the looks of it so far)

Anyway the cape is phenomenal. Such a drastic improvement. The material looks so much nicer and the drape is so much more realistic, especially the way it gathers on the ground behind the fgure. If there is only one bit of Batman customising anyone partakes of it should be Lforigno's capes.

QFT. :exactly: :lecture :goodpost:

Last edited:
Here is what a custom TDK cape would like like length on a figure. You would have to tuck in the ends of the cape but here you go:

IMG_0166.jpg

IMG_0167.jpg

IMG_0168.jpg

The capes are 25 dollars shipped to most places. Also I am only making these until I run out of material and then im done. I will keep some for myself as I will be making more for future batman figures.
Do u have a batman begins one for sale

Back