Custom 1/6 The Bat-Bunker Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom 1/6 The Bat-Bunker Diorama - many pics on page 10

I have been watching this thread since it went up. Great work on the finished product, really blown away by the attention to detail. Everything about it is incredible, and really memorizing. :rock

I read Wakes' question a few posts back, and would seriously consider buying this if it were available for a run.

Thanks man, hope I'll find the time soon! :hi5:
That's true, was a long search for both of them, also for Lucius, was also a friend of mine who got it but this one I had to pay for. :lol

There actually is one Alfred on ebay atm:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/300884939924

The price is insane imo and I'm also not sure if the painting is done that well, but it's probably only about the lighting and the quite big size of the pics he made.

ha! helps to know what to look for (old man!), but yeah, that price is way out of my league unfortunately. guess alfred will have to remain on the back-burner for me.

: D

Thanks man, hope I'll find the time soon! :hi5:
That's true, was a long search for both of them, also for Lucius, was also a friend of mine who got it but this one I had to pay for. :lol

There actually is one Alfred on ebay atm:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/300884939924

The price is insane imo and I'm also not sure if the painting is done that well, but it's probably only about the lighting and the quite big size of the pics he made.
:lol That is absolutely stupid. Any person who paid that for a custom headsculpt only is a total sucker. I want an Alfred but no chance in hell I would ever pay that much for just that. It doesn't even look that much better than some of the ones I've seen around there for like $50.

I have been watching this thread since it went up. Great work on the finished product, really blown away by the attention to detail. Everything about it is incredible, and really memorizing. :rock

I read Wakes' question a few posts back, and would seriously consider buying this if it were available for a run.

Thanks a lot man, really appreciat it! :hi5:

ha! helps to know what to look for (old man!), but yeah, that price is way out of my league unfortunately. guess alfred will have to remain on the back-burner for me.

: D

Same here wouldn't ever have bought one for that price. Cross my fingers you'll find one and of course I'll let you know if I hear something!
Think both are very great characters in the movies!

Last edited:

haven't been on here in awhile but still glad to see this thing coming along, looks Incredible! you didn't disappoint.

Barker

This is the most incredible custom display I've ever seen! I love that it has 2 levels. You've created a unique piece of art that is both beautiful and functional--Congrats!

that is a sweet looking diorama!

Thanks a lot guys! Once I find the time again I'll make some more pics for you!

As promised I'll post some more pics very soon. Here's one I made in between:

And one more teaser of the WIP setup: :wink1:

Guess nobody is gonna call Alfred boring anymore. :lol

"I'm not sure you made it loud enough, sir." ...

Last edited:

What a work! This is not easy and time consuming! We love it!

Yo Pirate!! haven't been on here in months, but this was the first thread i wanted to check out on my return, and I am blown away, you are a god!

Barker

What a work! This is not easy and time consuming! We love it!

Many thanks, appreciate you see all the work behind it!

Yo Pirate!! haven't been on here in months, but this was the first thread i wanted to check out on my return, and I am blown away, you are a god!

Barker

Man, where have you been? - Good to see you back and many thanks!!

Been out and about, working on other hobbies. But the figures keep bringing me back.

Now working on the Bat-Computer:

c58797e1cb4074327eee6223a54b0219.jpg

Update: First high resolution 3D parts arrived. Very pleased with the quality :yess:. They'll require a lot of cleaning and finishing work anyway but that's what I expected:

2f2b80bb0c725f75d01da5f56ca8e0af.jpg

Please lmk what you think! Will post some more by the weekend.

Last edited:

AMAZING craftsmanship!! This is the kind of stuff I only wish I had in my collection. Can't wait for more pics!!

image.png

Update: Made the first joint tests for the articulated monitor arms and this is something I'm pretty proud of, as it will be done with lots of miniature ball joints (even much smaller than this picture may suggest). Works really good and very precise:

a3465f34055b33025a6e2a16d532e9b0.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Custom 1/6 The Bat-Bunker Diorama [finished] & NEW: The Bat-Computer [WIP]

This looks pretty amazing... I have just put my Tumbler on a (small) Lack coffeetable and got the opinion that there is missing something. Guess now I know what is missing... :lol

How did you do the 3D model? Did you find a printerin Germany or is it shapeways? I have just received my licence for 3DS Max and will start to learn the program hopefully sooner than later...

Back