Custom 1:6 Pennywise the Clown

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Pennywise the Clown

Cvlowns creep me out big time. But penny wise looks amazing. And the paper boat and photo make it worse. Lol

Finally after a long time I got around to finishing my pennywise.
f1e1c92195bfd620b96e8bbdf2d8f62f_zps9db237b9.jpg
88a361d76a137971f9fbf12a4996012d_zps59d61e1c.jpg

Super close to getting my Pennywise done. Just need the hair which I just can't find the right material. I was thinking of buying a whole bunch of Troll Dolls (Red) and cutting there hair off. What do you guys think?
Small Studios did an amazing job on my Paint app I couldn't be more happier how it turned out.
9d0af6056481dab28c7ca378823ae80c.jpg

9d970e21021bfa9fea1c37c5b48a6e96.jpg

Absolutely an amazing figure there, Luis! I am looking forward to seeing it as a complete figure when you hair it. Again where did you get the sculpt? I forgot. The clothes is from D Chung, right?

I forgot who sold me the sculpt but it's a Rocco Sculpt and clothing is by DC Chung. Has mime joker body with fat suit.

Last edited:

I forgot who sold me the sculpt but it's a Rocco Sculpt and clothing is by DC Chung. Has mime joker body with fat suit.

Is it possible for me to recreate what you've done here, or are these one off parts? Come on, help a clown out. :hi5:

Is it possible for me to recreate what you've done here, or are these one off parts? Come on, help a clown out. :hi5:

I kitbashed my penny. I just located parts over a period of two years lol but not because it's hard, but because I was lazy.

I wouldn't say lazy more like take my time for perfection. :monkey3
Yeah sure whatever you say to convince yourself of that. LOL but anyway this really looks so awesome. You did great putting it together.

I kitbashed my penny. I just located parts over a period of two years lol but not because it's hard, but because I was lazy.

Cool thanks. I've never put a figure together before, but I really want a Pennywise. I'll have to start hunting.

Thanks! I hope they're still planning on making it. That list hasn't been updated in a while.

Pennywise looks great in a display too, so colorful.

Back