Custom 1:6 Pennywise the Clown

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Ladywise" figure I made (balloon is from my Creep customs Pennywise)

25689692137_50f5059153_c.jpg

It's a very neat custom. I'm gonna be super pedantic though and say that Pennywise already is a female. Or at least a cosmic space cloud pretending to be a female spider pretending to be a clown.

It's a very neat custom. I'm gonna be super pedantic though and say that Pennywise already is a female. Or at least a cosmic space cloud pretending to be a female spider pretending to be a clown.

Yeah I finally listened to the audiobook last summer, and I have to agree with you. Let's just say this could be one of IT's forms.

So many cool pieces in this thread :) Here's my digital sculpt of the OG Pennywise :)
View attachment 361224
View attachment 361225
View attachment 361226
View attachment 361227
View attachment 361228

There's a very high chance this will be offered soon btw :) Am partnering up with someone awesome from the forums to finally start delivering some of my digi content as actual sculpts. Stay tuned! Beep beep!

WOW! Sign me in Ralph! looking for the old Pennywise for a long time!! Amazing sculpt!

WIP of Pennywise from Creep Customs. Repainted/Rehaired the sculpt and weathering the suit.
40429965825_5740f2d88d_c.jpg

"It was real enough for Georgie!"
41325945861_119f73d269_c.jpg

Back