Custom 1:6 Pennywise the Clown

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Pennywise the Clown

That plush is adorable. I want one even if I'm not a big Pennywise fan.

My first custom. I used to have SS and HT's but sold em off a couple years ago. Just got back into 1/6. I have a few on the shelves with 2 more customs on the way. :)

Sweet! Love them customs but there pricey. :lol

Sweet! Love them customs but there pricey. :lol

I got a couple of really great deals on ebay of all places, on the way from Australia. Kinda regretting finding out about the awesome 1/6 customs out there now...it's like a whole new world of awesomeness to blow lots of money on. :slap Pennywise, Myers, Regan...hell yeah. And I've been waiting around for PF's lol.

I got a couple of really great deals on ebay of all places, on the way from Australia. Kinda regretting finding out about the awesome 1/6 customs out there now...it's like a whole new world of awesomeness to blow lots of money on. :slap Pennywise, Myers, Regan...hell yeah. And I've been waiting around for PF's lol.
I was hooked into customs when I discovered Betomatali's horror figures.

LOL. Pennywise doesn't need to fight battles. He's the Eater of Worlds. He'll eat Hawkeye's children for breakfast!

1:6 Pennywise the Clown

I been working on my Pennywise all morning. Just need some minor adjustments and have to cut that hair a bit more. So far I'm really happy with it and for being my first time hairing.
4c89837a2c60d586b05cb4b91f53534a.jpg

46fa5de8e4edf906864bb113176581a3.jpg

Last edited:

I been working on my Pennywise all morning. Just need some minor adjustments and have to cut that hair a bit more. So far I'm really happy with it and for being my first time hairing.

Looking really good my friend. Congrats and sorry (timing is everything):wink1:

Did you use Troll hair?

Looking really good my friend. Congrats and sorry (timing is everything):wink1:

Did you use Troll hair?

No, I went ahead and used a different material. Troll doll looked to plasticy so I changed it. Adding the finishing touches as we speak :)

Very happy with My Pennywise, all i am missing now is a pair of hands that suit this Headsculpt better. I did have the nice droopy hair earlier but I messed it up and Hair sprayed it making it more round. Oh well, I know there we're some scenes where his hair was nice and poofy.
7d9d8aa06505054c6a3cacf3e9021631.jpg

25fc9db2daf8d75cad24a75ad4049a13.jpg

345f78358d4ad3b6793a3ff3dfe84978.jpg

That middle pose is especially awesome dude. Looks like he's dancing. :clap I might try to mimic it with mine.

Back