Custom 1:6 Pennywise the Clown

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Pennywise the Clown

Hey turbo why you always hating on Stiff? Seems like you got an ego problem first with the blackest eyes then saying that penny wise wasn't done by beto. Are you the only one with the best figures are what?

Hey turbo why you always hating on Stiff? Seems like you got an ego problem first with the blackest eyes then saying that penny wise wasn't done by beto. Are you the only one with the best figures are what?

:slap: This has already been dealt with. This is old news so what's up with you trying to start-up a problem that doesn't exist, You want some?

Don't start none won't be none. Like I already told all your "peoples".....Been there, done that when it comes to this hobby. If I comment on somthing don't confuse it with anything other than calling out what I see as flaws or inaccuracies. I'll leave all that fake drama and made-up YouTube beef to your sewing circle. I don't do hate, I keep it official.

Last edited:

I'm just saying you acting like you a BOSS or something always hating on someone instead of giving props. And who are my "people's" ? Are you talking about One because if you are you always be hating on his customs knowing damn well for a one man operation he is one of the best in creating realism also for someone who always hates on him don't you follow him on youtube ain't you RaiderinNy or something like that. I'm just saying I collect and give credit where credit is due that goes for Beto and One they both got there place in this game. So if you want SOME BRING IT I AIN'T GONNA SUGAR COAT **** JUST BECAUSE IM NEW TO THE GAME

Hate? :lol Sure man, feel free to throw that word around if it makes you feel better about your collection or how "legit" you think it is. Do your thing BOSS, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Me personally though, I can't hate on what I already got and if I don't got it, I didn't want it. Thats the Truth. That's how I collect, with purpose and focus. I'm not gonna switch up my MO because y'all feel some kind of way. I haven't had any issues with One at all. But in what alternate reality did 78' Myers have a "Hammerloop" on his coveralls....Huh? What version of 78' Myers are YOU watching? Instead feelings got hurt and somebody decided to take my personal opinion and some honest critiques and turn it into some kind of novela.

For the record, I don't have nor have I ever had anytype of YouTube account. You got the wrong man dude. Only time you've ever seen me comment or on YouTube was when I briefly spoke about my Wonka figure and that was on sombody else's channel. You might want to get your information correct. In fact, I dare you to put up your WACK collection and I'll raise you and put up everything in my possession proving your seriously mistaken about your YouTube theories, and that offer goes to you or stiff or anybody else who thinks they're about it! You need to STOP with all that man gossip, it's not a good look. What would I want with YouTube when that whole YouTube Crew of collectors didnt have a clue of what was REALLY GOOD with customs until some of y'all happen to stumble upon Side Show Freaks... Am I lying?

If I ever felt the need to say or comment on something via YouTube, believe me you or anyone else for that matter would have gotten the message live and direct.

This is a dead issue for me. I'm not here to make enemies, I'm here to get mine.

Last edited:

I've just started collecting this stuff the last couple years and what I hate is people like you thinking your an Internet badass acting like your customs are top notch and if you don't got it ain't good. me personally i think that wonka and characters like that are WACK child's play to me. I go for the Horror but hey everyone likes wat they like. And besides this is just a small part of my life I have a lot of other things that occupy my time. It just bothers me that stiff puts up a video of a Beto penny wise and rite away you jump on him saying "that ain't betos new own" "that ain't painted by beto" stuff like that you open your mouth before you know the facts. And I guess there ain't no way to prove you are RaiderinNy on youtube but that just what I've been hearing your an undercover fan and an outspoken hater but hey I could be wrong

Where can I see your collection at? So I can see what a REAL COLLECTION looks like since I'm a nobody who just stumbled upon YOUR HOBBY

I've just started collecting this stuff the last couple years and what I hate is people like you thinking your an Internet badass acting like your customs are top notch and if you don't got it ain't good. me personally i think that wonka and characters like that are WACK child's play to me. I go for the Horror but hey everyone likes wat they like. And besides this is just a small part of my life I have a lot of other things that occupy my time. It just bothers me that stiff puts up a video of a Beto penny wise and rite away you jump on him saying "that ain't betos new own" "that ain't painted by beto" stuff like that you open your mouth before you know the facts. And I guess there ain't no way to prove you are RaiderinNy on youtube but that just what I've been hearing your an undercover fan and an outspoken hater but hey I could be wrong

Nava509 can you please stop using my name in this kind issues ?? If you take a look all this misunderstanding happen a month ago!! and all was solved also a month ago!! what are you trying to do?? again dont mix me in this kind of trash please

You need to take a page out of Magnus's book he was one of the first dudes that helped me out and gave me advice buying these figures and plus he shows love to all these customizers. He's out here giving support and compliments not nit-picking and criticizing

Sorry Beto I didn't mean to get you involved just saying everyone should love all these figures by you and all the customizers and not compare each others work everyone's is talented on these boards

You need to take a page out of Magnus's book he was one of the first dudes that helped me out and gave me advice buying these figures and plus he shows love to all these customizers. He's out here giving support and compliments not nit-picking and criticizing

I don't need to take a page out of nobodys book. I'm a grown *** man. I don't sugarcoat and pat backs. Its very clear what a quality product is and what it isn't. You can spend YOUR money how you choose to though, it's a free country.

Last edited:
Broken_record2.jpg

Broken_record2.jpg

Broken_record2.jpg

Broken_record2.jpg

Broken_record2.jpg

anyway... lets get this back on track :)

here are afew pics of my pennywise figures on their movie stand. sorry about the crap pics ill take better ones when i finished. also plz ignore the friday 13th figure bases lol

20140222_093935 (1).jpg
20140222_093945.jpg
20140222_093941.jpg
20140222_094132.jpg

im still not 100% happy with the set up yet. Im still trying to figure out a way to find some 1:6 balloons

Wow! I love it. Awesome looking Pennywise! He and Michael Myers are the only 1/6 from Horror that I would buy in a heartbeat! I'm drooling over this! How did you guys do the custom designs? I'm new on here and am learning the ropes as I go. Makes me wonder if I can do those with some help from others for the parts?

Heres my WIP...waiting for my replacement sculpt from Rocco to send to 8 bit. EF decal and paper boat on the way as well.

epe4eres.jpg

That looks great, phil! :rock I don't know of you've got if covered but EvilFace makes killer decals for those figure bases if you need some.

I appreciate you writing that brother but please don't throw my name in this mess either. I'm really over all this drama over these types of things. I just want to enjoy the hobby and get back to the love of this thing. No more ego's, no more crap. Just pure love.

Back