Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: Waiting for the August code

Got my gold Stormtrooper in the mail with the personal sticker code. Just used it to order Yoda.

On a side note, I understand the desire to reward people who actually buy your product by giving them a code. With that said, having to purchase something to get a code (if they are in fact done with the monthly codes) seems like less business for them. There are many times I have ordered something I was on the fence with because I had the monthly code to use. If i have to wait until an order ships for my next code, I will order far less. I want to order the Episode VII Han & Chewy set but won't do it without a code. I have several items on pre-order but none are expected to ship anytime soon. I will probably order Han and Chewy from BBTS to save on shipping where as if i had a code, I would stick with Sideshow.

I' m from Mexico, so whenever I get the figures, I order them to a friend's house who' s in Texas, then I need to go and pick them up... and by then usually the codes are about to expire... so this new system doesn't work for me... maybe if they gave you the code in the moment you make the purchase? Or when they charge your credit card?.... sheesh....

I' m from Mexico, so whenever I get the figures, I order them to a friend's house who' s in Texas, then I need to go and pick them up... and by then usually the codes are about to expire... so this new system doesn't work for me... maybe if they gave you the code in the moment you make the purchase? Or when they charge your credit card?.... sheesh....

Can you have your friend send you the code upon receipt?

If this is the new change, then we'll have to wait a few months to see how it affects Sideshow's sales, and if it does indeed cause a sales drop, you never know, they may change it up again. :huh

I would just have your friend take a pic of the card and text it to you when it gets to his/her house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We could start a code pool if this is the way they have it. Keep tally, and share codes via a request/post system. Get a code which you won't use? Put an advert in the code pool, send to the first to request yours by name. That way there's no sweeping a code out from under someone or you can back out should you choose to.

This would allow those who need a code to get one and simultaneously prevent them from going to waste by being unused.

Does anyone know at what point Sideshow provides a bulk discount? And how much it is?

Maybe it's worth it to buy a release as a group of 10 or 20.

Since I just ordered Yoda, I received an email with a $25 code off a few selected figures. Here's the code if someone would like it.

STR-WRTFA-1T5MS0
Thanks for posting the code. Unfortunately it seems to be a personal code that won't work for anyone else.

Thanks for posting the code. Unfortunately it seems to be a personal code that won't work for anyone else.

Oh really, shoot I didn't add it to my wallet so I thought it would be available for others to use. Sorry guys!

Re: Current discount codes at SSC: Waiting for the July code

I have a questions about the reward points system.

For in Stock items, if for some reason my item is damaged and they can't help me with a replacement or exchange and I'm not satisfied, will I get my points back? Vice versa with pre order items as well. Will they give me back the points? I looked at the terms and can't seem to find the answer

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk
You will definitely get your reward points back but if you used a coupon, you will not be able to reuse it.

I just want someone to give me a free Batman HT to review.

I just want someone to give me a free Batman HT to review.

Here you go.

Sexy%20Batman%20Costume.jpeg

Not to mention that pearl necklace is far from screen accurate.

Both you guys fail. Batman took the photo and is behind the camera.

If monthly codes are in fact gone, this thread might be on life support until Spook haha

If monthly codes are in fact gone, this thread might be on life support until Spook haha

Man, won't be too long now before we start talking about food preferences, how Sideshow is now going to hate us, , fresh comedians.....ahh Spooktacular. You are almost here.

BTW: I really like parmesan garlic sauce at BWW

Back