Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: Waiting for the August code

And then some people get mad at people who post anything other than a code..... good times!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Imagine the rage when select people are emailed account specific reward codes during Spook this year.

Imagine the rage when select people are emailed account specific reward codes during Spook this year.

Let' s hope that doesn't happen.. it would really suck so much... but who knows in these new post-$20code-apocalyptic times....

I can't wait to hear about how Sideshow will never do codes again, yada yada yada. How dare anything else get posted, blah blah blah.

Then you will have the "defenders" come and shame the rest of us for making this too fun. Those defenders who get free figures all the time, will shame us all for our mere excitement lol

If monthly codes are in fact gone, this thread might be on life support until Spook haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We can still count on the bimonthly "can I combine rewards dollars and a coupon code" post

We can still count on the bimonthly "can I combine rewards dollars and a coupon code" post

That and it's always a good cauldron for doll/toy discussions

Last edited:

Just got my Gold Stormtrooper and no discount code on it. Lats time I ever got a personal code was when I got my superman 2yrs ago. I bet those who buy a lot of statues get no discount codes because they know regardless they are going to order them.

The only discount code I saw til August 11th had to qualify for the figures listed I don't think any new releases.

When's the last time there's been some freebie reward points thrown out? :monkey3

Was it the duplicate email issue?

what time around the month are promo codes issues by sideshow ? Really looking for a 10% off for a PO statue that has been up for a couple of months now...

Spook is coming soon. Everyone ready for no sleep? I bet they do overnight codes this year. We've had it easy last two years.

Just got my Gold Stormtrooper and no discount code on it. Lats time I ever got a personal code was when I got my superman 2yrs ago. I bet those who buy a lot of statues get no discount codes because they know regardless they are going to order them.

I got four statues last week and three had codes.

Back