Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: Waiting for the July code

If anyone wants to keep their code and just go ahead and order me something, I don't even care what it is, just to let you know I super appreciate it. Thanks!

Could've sworn that someone said these codes were account specific....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only thing Im waiting for is the Deadpool PF, if I dont hear any news by Aug 13th (code expires 15th), then feel free to use my code. It probably wont go up for pre-order anytime soon but I dont want to be stuck without a code if I see something I like by then :)

Current discount codes at SSC: Waiting for the July code

If I may ask, how many figures do you/have you bought over a 2-3 month period?

I've received 5 in last 2 months with no code :dunno [Fury, Ultron, NA SW, 45, and Stan Lee]

Just trying to get a gauge of how this works.

I'm surprised I actually got a card because this is the first time for me.

As far as orders this is only the third figure I've received since April so it's been a bit of a dry spell. During that same time, I've ordered 7 figures including the one I just got.

I had the Wolverine PF just arrive, I believe everyone who ordered one received a $20 coupon on the box.

If anybody wants to share their code they're not gonna use, I'd be grateful:D

Could've sworn that someone said these codes were account specific....

*Code deleted: appears to be account specific. Sorry if it got anyone's hopes up!

EDIT: One you hit 'go to checkout' it gives you the 'wrong account'. My bad. :p

They appear to be account specific, so you can't share these new codes.

They appear to be account specific, so you can't share these new codes.

Unless it was just me. Some of you are receiving your codes on your shippers. I received a code via email in response to my DC Mk6 PO, not for the Mk45 I received 2 weeks earlier.

My NA Scarlet Witch will be here Friday. I'm hoping to get a code on my box so I can maybe preorder a Yoda.

My NA Scarlet Witch will be here Friday. I'm hoping to get a code on my box so I can maybe preorder a Yoda.

I got nothing with mine, but mine shipped mid July, so maybe they hadn't started yet.

I recently received Finn and Riot Control Trooper that came with a code, and it didn't work for Yoda yet. Hoping now that its August, they'll add a few more figures to the list.

So for those that got the new codes, how long before they expire?

Current discount codes at SSC: Waiting for the August code

I recently received Finn and Riot Control Trooper that came with a code, and it didn't work for Yoda yet. Hoping now that its August, they'll add a few more figures to the list.

Looks like the code works on figures that have been up for preorder at least 4 months. I was fiddling around and it can be applied to HT Wonder Woman, who has been up since March but not for HT Black Panther who went up on April 11. Going to try it on BP next week to see if this is the case.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC: Waiting for the August code

Yea I just received my Gotham Knight Batman and no code either and it was packed out so plenty of space to slip one on in :lol

Re: Current discount codes at SSC: Waiting for the August code

I ordered another set of Jawas with $50 off....and got a coupon code on the outside of the box for $20 off as well...

IMG_4692.jpg

Now I have to go shopping again....

Back