Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: Waiting for the August code

Looks like the code works on figures that have been up for preorder at least 4 months. I was fiddling around and it can be applied to HT Wonder Woman, who has been up since March but not for HT Black Panther who went up on April 11. Going to try it on BP next week to see if this is the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright, thanks for info! The code I have expires August 16, so I'll have to see who it can be used on closer to the expiration date.

Huh. So they've increased the time for code eligibility? I suppose with that we have increasing evidence to support they're revamping codes.

If this is the future of codes, maybe it'll deter me from buying so many figures! :lol

Oh? Interesting, I didn't know that. What's his packaging like?

It was just the art box wrapped in plastic. Normally SS 1:6 figures have a standard brown shipper just like HT figures do and get shipped that way just like HT figures do but for whatever this guy didn't. So they pack it in oversized cardboard box with the good 'ol Sideshow brown tape. First time I've ever received a figure from SS like that but from what I've read, that's how all of this version of batman have been packed since it was initially released

It was just the art box wrapped in plastic. Normally SS 1:6 figures have a standard brown shipper just like HT figures do and get shipped that way just like HT figures do but for whatever this guy didn't. So they pack it in oversized cardboard box with the good 'ol Sideshow brown tape. First time I've ever received a figure from SS like that but from what I've read, that's how all of this version of batman have been packed since it was initially released

My original Sideshow 1/6 Boba Fett came like that too.

Got that text message offer too. While I like Batman and the game the figure is based on I've never been able to bring myself to order it.

Got that text message offer too. While I like Batman and the game the figure is based on I've never been able to bring myself to order it.

That's the only thing I've ever returned. The suit is so thick and restrictive that the figure could be posed.

If the suit had been a material like Superman's I'd have already bought him, but I just can't get past that rubber suit.

If the suit had been a material like Superman's I'd have already bought him, but I just can't get past that rubber suit.

I agree. Should've been cloth with the pattern/design screen printed like the MOS/BvS Superman and BvS Batman suits

I actually like the look of HT Arkham City Batman figure a lot (it's my only HT figure, as a matter of fact!). However, getting it into any pose outside of museum is very difficult and doesn't look right once you get it there, IMHO.

Thank you Sideshow for allowing my $20 code to work on HT Black Panther. Ordered!

Hot Toys should have designed an Arkham Batman body that would look good in the material from the man of steel suit. The way they went with the suit design, is the only thing keeping me away from that figure.

They updated the list of figures that are now eligible for the personal code. Hot Toys Yoda, Black Panther, and Antman are just a few of the new figures. Finally got Yoda preordered!!

They updated the list of figures that are now eligible for the personal code. Hot Toys Yoda, Black Panther, and Antman are just a few of the new figures. Finally got Yoda preordered!!

Nice! Yoda and Old Han are next on my list.

hmmm so now the question is... will there be an august code? Or will they all be personal codes now?.....

hmmm so now the question is... will there be an august code? Or will they all be personal codes now?.....

Poof.

kiss.gif

Back