Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings May code is AVENGE2015

Well.......obviously........yeah! :D

It happens from time to time. Dave was probably working on it.

Yeah, I just asked to see if it would let me post... wondered if it loaded an archived version that was read only or something.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings May code is AVENGE2015

The lack of ssf was terrible.

Well.......obviously........yeah! :D

It happens from time to time. Dave was probably working on it.
The ISP had a power outage and it just took a long time to get it back.

Glad the site is back up. So while we were away.....I got an email from SS about the lifesize Yoda contest. Didn't win but it came with the STARWARS15 code and showed Hoth Luke was eligible. Also showed it's SKU in the fine print but when I went to use it I got an error saying I wasn't able to use it on this item. ????
Send a tweet to SS CS so hopefully I will get a response tomorrow.

Glad the site is back up. So while we were away.....I got an email from SS about the lifesize Yoda contest. Didn't win but it came with the STARWARS15 code and showed Hoth Luke was eligible. Also showed it's SKU in the fine print but when I went to use it I got an error saying I wasn't able to use it on this item. ????

I had the same thing with a code for Indiana Jones Temple of Doom figure. The code email linked me right to him, and the code still wouldn't work. :dunno

I was wondering what happened to the forums. I'm glad that it's back up.

Yeah same thing happen to me. The email shows Hoth luke sku # 21591 but when you go to place the order shows an error message. I also notice they took Luke off and left Han on.
Wonder if Luke was even suppose to be on there for 20% off.

That code previously worked on the regular Luke release - they may have been showing the wrong SKU.

Michael H. That lucky bastard. :pfft:

He'd go great in my bathroom if nowhere else.

I enter every contest... no luck yet. No idea where i'd have put a full size Yoda, but figure it out, I would.

I do to. It's funny the very first contest I entered was during Spook in 2012 and I won.

I do to. It's funny the very first contest I entered was during Spook in 2012 and I won.

Same with me. The first one I entered about two years ago I won. Since then I've entered just about everything and won nothing. I'm sure we'll get our chance again.

Back