Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings May code is AVENGE2015

Nice setup PP. Lots of stuff without taking up too much floorspace. What did you use to elevate the detolf?

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings May code is AVENGE2015

Akurum kitchen cabinet upper, with some cut-down mods to make it work like a lower (toe-kick). Sides covered in Nexus black-brown panels. In my workshop I have a Detolf on the floor for testing purposes, but in the office, all three are elevated. Every display space starts at desk height in fact.

Akurum kitchen cabinet upper, with some cut-down mods to make it work like a lower (toe-kick). Sides covered in Nexus black-brown panels. In my workshop I have a Detolf on the floor for testing purposes, but in the office, all three are elevated. Every display space starts at desk height in fact.

That's a very good idea. I hate that I have so much display space on the bottom shelves/floor level.

My store's got everything for 20% off today... so tempted to get a KA Cap shield, Punisher PF, or Wonder Woman PF.... :slap :gah: :thud:

20% off a KA Shield? Where are you/what store is this?

Been trying to use the Monhtly Code on AOU Widow for like a week now. Someone in her thread said she went up for order March 18th, easily over 2 months ago now.
Still won't work

easily over 2 months ago now.

I don't know how they calculate the period, but it's not over 2 months if you count the time between pre-order and the date the new code was first issued.

I don't know how they calculate the period, but it's not over 2 months if you count the time between pre-order and the date the new code was first issued.

interesting thought.
You'd think it'd be at the item level not the code but, I often think many things that aren't true! :thud:

The only thing is that there have been instances where a code wouldn't work for a figure at the beginning of the month, but it would work at the end of the month. So it's some combination of what you said and something based on when the item first appears on the site. Still, 2-3 months is a good guideline.

Been trying to use the Monhtly Code on AOU Widow for like a week now. Someone in her thread said she went up for order March 18th, easily over 2 months ago now.
Still won't work

AOU figures have to be out 3 months before being coupon eligible. That was the case with Mark 43, Cap & Hulk.

So I decided to use the geek coupon on cap and Steve duo set but I may have had a glitch or problem . When I hit submit it quickly took me to the home page . I checked my order history and currently shows nothing but my credit card has a temporary charge of $1 from sideshow . I used the payment plan for the first time . It's been a while since I've ordered from them is this normal and the order will appear later or should I contact them ?

Probably because the code already expired.

Probably because the code already expired.

It said it was good in my account to the 29th and I was able to apply it to the order and it discounted . I placed the order just before 10pm.

Yay . I randomly did a search on gohastings and one snake eyes hot toys popped up for $86.10. Couldn't believe it and I think I checked out in under two minutes...really wanted him too

It said it was good in my account to the 29th and I was able to apply it to the order and it discounted . I placed the order just before 10pm.

I looked at the eligible items few hours ago. If you opted to 'Narrow Product Results', nothing showed up.

Nothing had tempted me in any case.

I looked at the eligible items few hours ago. If you opted to 'Narrow Product Results', nothing showed up.

Nothing had tempted me in any case.

Well I guess I missed out then

I assumed it expired at the end of the month. Glad I ordered the Batman Armory this morning.

Probably earlier.

So I decided to use the geek coupon on cap and Steve duo set but I may have had a glitch or problem . When I hit submit it quickly took me to the home page . I checked my order history and currently shows nothing but my credit card has a temporary charge of $1 from sideshow . I used the payment plan for the first time . It's been a while since I've ordered from them is this normal and the order will appear later or should I contact them ?

In my account, it said the coupon expired on the 29th (today), but like with all other Sideshow coupons, I'm pretty sure it stopped working about 15 hours ago (whenever it hit 12:01am GMT). For future reference, despite what the coupon text/email might say, assume a coupon code expires at midnight GMT (so 7pm ET the day before).

Back