Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings May code is AVENGE2015

I enter every contest... no luck yet. No idea where i'd have put a full size Yoda, but figure it out, I would.

Me too. Haven't won a thing in over eight years. :(

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings May code is AVENGE2015

Supposedly for Chicky's twitter contests, if she favorites your tweet then you are in the running to win. I've been in the running a lot of times, but have yet to ever win anything. Just have to keep trying. Won't win anything if you do nothing.

Looks like they fixed the problem with the STARWARS15 code on Hoth Luke. It works now but only on the non exclusive version. The exclusive was pictured in the original email.

Yeah same thing happen to me. The email shows Hoth luke sku # 21591 but when you go to place the order shows an error message. I also notice they took Luke off and left Han on.
Wonder if Luke was even suppose to be on there for 20% off.
Doubt it. Probably supposed to be #2159

That code previously worked on the regular Luke release - they may have been showing the wrong SKU.
Yep, this! :lecture

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! I WON...
nothing. That would have been a dream contest for me, since I'm a Yoda focus collector. I mean, I dabble with everything, but I try to buy everything that's Yoda. Oh well. I didn't really expect to win. Still cool they gave one away...

So I got my invoice for the winter soldier that I paid off, and I saw Tonto on there.

I saw some posts about it a while back. Was it a invoice error or am I really getting it?

If you saw Tonto added to it and then the cost for him taken off, then you're probably getting a free Tonto.

They just throw figures at him now :lol

Yes, but the good news is, they throw them at me so I can review them and help them sell. And I'm no longer allowed to win contests. So you can't blame me for not wining any more. :lecture

Looks like they fixed the problem with the STARWARS15 code on Hoth Luke. It works now but only on the non exclusive version. The exclusive was pictured in the original email.

So just curious as to why you can order the Hoth Han Solo exclusive for 20%off but not the Luke ex

image.jpg

image.jpg

I took these photos from the original email and it shows both the ex luke photo and the luke ex sku #.
I think it was just and error on there part so they went back in and changed it to the regular version but left the Han Solo ex on there.

I think the Han blue jacket EX is more popular than the brown jacket EX.

e2684d68655849527afef7631c8900fb.jpg

Not sure if this has been shared but I think this works on silver centurion and some other good ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They should throw something else at you. :lol

Back