Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings May code is AVENGE2015

Interesting that their codes seem to abide by GMT since Sideshow is based in Cali. Tricky bastards.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings May code is AVENGE2015

Well I contacted them and they said the code should still be working . They looked into it and said I should be good to check out . I was able to no issues this time .

It said it was good in my account to the 29th and I was able to apply it to the order and it discounted . I placed the order just before 10pm.
Did you get an order number? If so, then you should be good. If not, then you might be SOL. You can call them and have them check the system...

Interesting that their codes seem to abide by GMT since Sideshow is based in Cali. Tricky bastards.
They used to have an international warehouse, which I believe is why they started the GMT thing. They wanted to have a world-wide presence. That's been closed for years now, but they're sticking with the confusing GMT coupon practice.

They used to have an international warehouse, which I believe is why they started the GMT thing. They wanted to have a world-wide presence. That's been closed for years now, but they're sticking with the confusing GMT coupon practice.

Ahhh okay. Makes more sense now. Thanks

Did you get an order number? If so, then you should be good. If not, then you might be SOL. You can call them and have them check the system...

Yep it was resolved this morning and I was able to re place the order . So I'm all set now .

That's good. Now how the heck does it say that you have ZERO posts??? :cuckoo:

This thread is in the Sandbox, the land where posts don't count (for post count purposes).

Yep it was resolved this morning and I was able to re place the order . So I'm all set now .

Glad to hear it worked out!

Last edited:

Hey guys, is there a code that will work on AOU Captain America?

Nevermind! I just ordered him (AoU Cap.) with AVENGE2015 Got $20 off! :D

Serves me right for ordering tonto. Slip cover was missing and a few accessories weren't in the box . Sigh back you go

I'll say this, gohastings is really good with returns . Kudos to them

Back