Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

I enter almost every contest SSC offers. If I win something I want, great. If I win something I don't, I have no problem trading or selling it off for cheaper than retail to a freak on the board here. I just won a Mary Jane comiquette and sold it for cheaper than SSC is. I'm using that money to buy something I want then. Everyone wins.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Exactly. I dont want anything close to retail for it.

I enter almost every contest SSC offers. If I win something I want, great. If I win something I don't, I have no problem trading or selling it off for cheaper than retail to a freak on the board here. I just won a Mary Jane comiquette and sold it for cheaper than SSC is. I'm using that money to buy something I want then. Everyone wins.

:goodpost:I entered a contest for an HT Wolverine and won. Thought I was getting the X3 one, ended up getting the new one which I already had. Sold it for less than retail and PO'd Black Widow:yess:

Someone gets a deal and you get what you want- win win!

:lol Didn't say there was anything wrong with it, just an observation.
Shame you didn't win a toy if that's what you're into.

Hot Toys are more my speed. Nothing wrong with statues, just not my deal.

I love my statue collection but I'm getting into 1/6th figures now! :panic:
Mr-Burns-Saying-Excellent.gif

Wish I would have seen that up for sale

Do we think there will be a new coupon code for June? Waiting to pre-order War Machine MKII!

Nothing wrong with that. :D

I love my statue collection but I'm getting into 1/6th figures now! :panic:

I'm the complete opposite, I started with 1/6 and now I'm branching into statues now, slowly.

^^ Me too! :yess: even though I don't have any yet, but I do plan on it.

Nothing much worse than visible joints on a collectible...

It's all about invisible joints for Ned Stark (or Boromir if you prefer).

mf-121230-1239234171916268800.jpg

Susan is giving away an ASM 1 Hot Toy figure on Twitter, and one of these on Facebook today:

10437672_10152277696849145_2139125163510001710_n.jpg

Back