Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

It's a random drawing, just enter anything.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

June code is SUMMERTIME.

June code is SUMMERTIME.

Thanks! Finally was waiting for one so I could PO the Hot Toys Captain America and Steve Rogers set. Looks like there is less than 100 available to PO now.

Thanks! Finally was waiting for one so I could PO the Hot Toys Captain America and Steve Rogers set. Looks like there is less than 100 available to PO now.

Oh crap. That's on my list as well.

thank you for the CODE. =0 Summertime it is.

Thanks guys, first post updated with the new code.

Now I wish I hadn't ordered the Captain America two pack this morning when there were "less than ten remaining". :slap

Thanks for the code - think I will wait until later in the month just in case Falcon becomes coupon eligible (learned my lesson from the 2-pack :mad:) as not sure what I want to use it on yet. Hoping to see the pictures of Mark 42 this month also - really want that one and they are still showing a decent payment plan. My fallback is reordering Hoth Han or finally ordering the tauntaun :gah:.

Actually just looked up and Falcon just went on sale last month. It should be at least next month before a code works.. I guess it is safe to look at one of my back up plans :wink1:.

^^^ Any pre-order/order that wasn't revealed in the past 2 months.

I can't actually believe I'm saying this, but I'm good for collecting for now. THere isn't anything out there, other than my POs, that I want, not yet anyway, so I"m probably good for the rest of the year.

I can't actually believe I'm saying this, but I'm good for collecting for now. THere isn't anything out there, other than my POs, that I want, not yet anyway, so I"m probably good for the rest of the year.

You're not alone. I've got the Hot Toys 3-pack Batman armory pre-ordered, but other than that, they haven't previewed anything else I'm even mildly interested in, Sideshow has the Hoth and R2 pre-orders up, but I'm waiting for release late in the year before I commit. The only thing on the horizon are Fewture's Fringe characters and 3Zero's Walking Dead - neither of which I expect before the end of the year, so I may be done for 2014 as well.

I used it on rex ;-)

Back