Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Which Captain America bike do you have in that shelf there?

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Holy cow that's big....I thought the forum always resized bigger photos. Sorry. ;)

You can use the RESIZE tag around any image to restrict the size to whatever you want, otherwise the forum will now display the full resolution and scale to fit the forum width - which is static for the red theme and variable for the green theme or my replacement theme (which everyone should use because it rocks).

Last edited:

Ah ok, I know the old fourm software limited the size and if it was too big, it would resize it. Didn't know that had changed. I guess I haven't uploaded a larger photo in awhile.

Hey Cofphoto did you win an amazing Spider-Man 1 figure or amazing Spider-Man 2?

Probably SpiderMan1, but if you're getting SpiderMan2, then they better send me Die-Cast Mk42!!!! :monkey4 lol

ASM1 figure. She's only giving away stuff that she has.

That's still a cool prize!

My brother ordered a $250 item with a $25 GC that had free shipping. Instead of removing the $25 GC, they kept it and charged him $26.45 for shipping. You'd think they'd keep the better discount. They state "Any discounts applied to free shipping items will be removed prior to processing" yet in his case, they removed the free shipping instead, thus costing him more (albeit slightly). Even worse, he'll earn rewards on the discounted amount, as opposed to what he would have earned if they had just removed the GC and kept the free shipping. It only adds up to $2.70 lost (counting the value of the lost rewards), so he isn't going to bother complaining. We're just surprised they did it that way...

Is anyone else having trouble using the 25 dollar May the 4th coupon?

I've tired to use it several times on eligible items but it gives me some bs saying it brings the minimum payment below 30 dollars(which it doesn't)

I won the Premium Format Stormtrooper Commander. Go me

Congrats!

Niiiice!

It doesn't fit in my collection. I'm sure someone else would benefit from it so just looking to add a Hot Toys release to my collection.

Way to go, that's awesome! Certainly can't fault you for wanting to trade for something that's more in line with your collection. I'm sure he'll find a good home.

Chicky is giving away a HT Evil Superman figure right now on Twitter.

Back