Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Sideshow giveaway on the Sideshow collector's forum :impatient:

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Ha, Chris Pratt just retweeted a drawing that my Son did of the GotG today. I love Twitter.

I don't recall ever having to give a reason to SSC to enter a contest.

Ha, Chris Pratt just retweeted a drawing that my Son did of the GotG today. I love Twitter.

Nice! How do you get replies like? I do artwork for celebrities all the time but they never retweet or reply to them... :(

Yours probably doesn't look like this.

Bo6p51PCAAA1uXV.jpg

Great Job to your Son. Saw the retweet. Very nice!

Thanks! The funny thing is, I didn't even realize until he drew this picture that Gamora hasn't said a word in any of the trailers.

Didn't somebody win a contest and lied to Sideshow about the reason?

How exactly did I deceive anyone? It was an open contest for anyone and everyone to try and win. I entered into all of them.

Back